Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved entering hq to steal a car, killing us in hq | 25040 37013

Players nickname
Sergej_Vasiliev
Suspect ID
25040 37013
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2021
Time of violation
13 26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n2If_ITpUlc

Sergej Vasiliev

Player
Player
ID 25040 entering Ballas hq to steal a car i did not record that i only recorded when we dropped him
ID 37013 entering ballas hq ans killing us,we took his friend on the road and waited for god to come and then he came and started shooting us

Just for the guy ID 37013 who said that this isnt HQ,learn the rules you and your budy :D

1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN

Last edited:

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 37013 will receive a punishment for shooting inside HQ and ID 25040 will receive a punishment for entering another gang HQ without permission
  • It is forbidden to enter and shoot in gang territory. The same goes for being in your own territory and shooting outside of it. Please, familiarize yourself with ghetto rules and gang territories to prevent this from happening.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Top Bottom