Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Flint
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 13, 2023
Time
19:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ugpvbHu

Richard Flint

Player
Player
Good Evening I got home and noticed that I was banned under Rule 1.9

what happened was the following I had an apartment where I sold it to a friend because I had 3 houses and there was a house at auction that I wanted to buy so he said he had no money and I asked him if he had anything to sell him there was a mascara and so I bought the mask and he bought me the house because giving it as a gift from the ban that's what I had talked to him that it is forbidden to give gifts I sold the house the state charged the sale tax and I kept it two houses and I managed to buy the one that was at auction but I had to borrow some money and so it was done my friend lent me money I said I would pay in 1 2 weeks until I sold one of my main houses I ended up selling my house in paleto bay and I paid my debt it passed if 1 2 days and I was banned by rule 1.9

I don't know if that's what caused the ban but I'm willing to do anything you can check my logs I'm speaking the absolute truth

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Will be Unbanned and Wiped this time, Make sure such incidents never happen again, Last chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom