Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aya_Wind
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2023
Time of violation
23:03
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wxgzle

Ata_Remmo

#TheRemmos
Player
The person with id 58862 came to sahp and started harassing me using inappropriate language, when I said "how can i help you sir" to me, he made inappropriate gestures and sounds and harassed me, all in pov, thanks.

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
I’m id 58862 and I was not using any sexual words to this man I was just saying hello as he wasn’t speaking at all when we wanted insurance so we left and plus I didn’t say anything sexually to him at all

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
This bozo needs to understand the rules I didn’t say anything wrong as u can see total time waste

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
Honetsly i m not friend of any one just saw this forum randomly they came only for insurance and rules say only parents abuse is not allowed all which was done was relative to u

Ata_Remmo

#TheRemmos
Player
Addressing a female police officer as "baby" and making inappropriate noises and making fun of my voice, making insulting sounds is clearly sexual harassment against me.

Ata_Remmo

#TheRemmos
Player
Honetsly i m not friend of any one just saw this forum randomly they came only for insurance and rules say only parents abuse is not allowed all which was done was relative to u
No, id 58862 just came up to me and harassed me, he left making gagging noises after hearing my voice, if he wanted to buy insurance he could have stated that, it's clear in the video.

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
As you can see I asked hello hello many times for insurance and ignored me but spoke to the next guy I didn’t break any rules so total time waste gg let admins look at this u muppet

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
No, id 58862 just came up to me and harassed me, he left making gagging noises after hearing my voice, if he wanted to buy insurance he could have stated that, it's clear in the video.
People are bought up to call all girls baby its just a flirting way of saying hello to a girl him making fun of ur voice isnt sexual harassment if i went up to a girl and she had a deeper voice than me i would probably laugh and run away to its normal

Ata_Remmo

#TheRemmos
Player
I'm reporting someone who harasses me, uses inappropriate words, and is unable to express themselves and constantly insults me. you still continue to insult, whatever you do, I don't care, don't think that you will cover your own fault like this. It is obvious that you are harassing me openly and I am sure that will make the right decision after the admins review it. I will not interact with you

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
Bro all in pov your stupid to think I was sexually harassing you let admins deal with this and I’m sure they will see for them selves, total time waster

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
just leave this matter to administration they will sort it out it is useless to fight over here more likely they will demand your (offender) POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom