Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Provoking, Insulting, Sexual Harassment , Mixing, Racism | ID: 1040

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mya DeBonanza
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2022
Time of violation
0:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8ojn3xyd05s

Mya Rae

Player
Player

I was talking to my friends about something that had just happened to me and ID 1040 approached us and began insulting me for no apparent reason. I try to continue with the conversation and then he turns around and asks if we're "broke players" and continues to say "f all of you, okay" - which is Provoking. I try to dismiss him by saying "goodbye" and he then says "shut up you dumb "b", suck my "c" and then I will leave" - Insulting/ Sexual Harassment. I called him a random and then he brings up my ID - Mixing. At 1:10 in the video he says "Do you think I care about roleplay?"... Im taken back from his attitude and appalled at what im hearing , then he says " Go back to Pakistan" - Racism.

I am upset about this and that I have to endure something like it. I hope the appropriate actions will be taken for his actions. As I do not want anybody else to experience it as well.

Jack Zero

Player
Player
stay mad lol

stainless-steel-toilet-paper-holder.jpg

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 1040 will receive a punishment for Racism, Sexual harassment, OOC insults, provoking, metagaming, mixing.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom