Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
10:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlsjG6TiMvk

josephh

Blocked
Blocked
We have been shitting on you guys every single day for the past 4 days the only person that's bad is you. You guys are good combat loggers though ill give you that.
sorry ive been playing cod zombies for the past 2 days straight. though its only in grand

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
We have been shitting on you guys every single day for the past 4 days the only person that's bad is you. You guys are good combat loggers though ill give you that.

You are dog shit at the game, you aint been shitting on anyone. You have double numbers and still get smacked about, get healed at MD and instantly come back from MD in a rental only time you win and that's after a good couple waves. We literally rob you infront of your HQ and you sit and do nothing but watch. We was smacking you that hard rules get made around us to nerf us pipe down bro

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
You are dog shit at the game, you aint been shitting on anyone. You have double numbers and still get smacked about, get healed at MD and instantly come back from MD in a rental only time you win and that's after a good couple waves. We literally rob you infront of your HQ and you sit and do nothing but watch. We was smacking you that hard rules get made around us to nerf us pipe down bro
I mean you're really one to talk lmao, everytime I down you or any of your homies you guys combat log I mean if that makes you good at the game then you do you buddy

josephh

Blocked
Blocked
I mean you're really one to talk lmao, everytime I down you or any of your homies you guys combat log I mean if that makes you good at the game then you do you buddy
ive never seen a girl this persistent over a game, nonetheless a "girl" with that manly ass voice

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Literal 4 man teams have been wiping your 20+ people out on ground level. I don’t know how you can say you shit on us. I literally have a hour of footage of 4 of us shitting on you then you guys coming back and dying again over and over.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Yeah, you have been shitting on us that hard you broke your keyboard with the amount of crying you did to the admins to get a rule made to nerf us because we smoked you guys so badly.

6.22 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Yeah, you have been shitting on us that hard you broke your keyboard with the amount of crying you did to the admins to get a rule made to nerf us because we smoked you guys so badly.
I mean we literally have 10+ clips of us pushing you and you guys have combat logged in every single one of those clips play unfair get a rule made about it now keep crying about it

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 27388 will receive a punishment for 6.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom