Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mayukh Casanova
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nAthCAdzMv8

Juhny Ivanov

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 129006 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event. However, this is only a request.

Tony Alexander

Player
Player
I do not have a body camera related to the incident you are talking about. I am aware that I will be punished for this. my game is constantly crashing due to my game graphics and my computer's system, and I spend a long time trying to get back. I was also in a long code A (game crash) situation before this incident. when I came back, I saw cars directly in front of me, I said over the radio that I had just fired. this is an incident that happened to me for the first time in the game. i can't prove it because after the game accident I suddenly saw the cars and I didn't have time to turn my body camera back on. and this mentioned event is not within the raid area...

Xanax

Player
Player
I do not have a body camera related to the incident you are talking about. I am aware that I will be punished for this. my game is constantly crashing due to my game graphics and my computer's system, and I spend a long time trying to get back. I was also in a long code A (game crash) situation before this incident. when I came back, I saw cars directly in front of me, I said over the radio that I had just fired. this is an incident that happened to me for the first time in the game. i can't prove it because after the game accident I suddenly saw the cars and I didn't have time to turn my body camera back on. and this mentioned event is not within the raid area...
You will be punished only by your org as if you read above its only a request

HarryHarry

Player
Player
How tony manages to even play and stay playing is beyond me

and this scrolls back a long time.
desync issues would make a lot of sense

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
I don't know what r u guys talking.... He is Leo and he have body cam ...it doesn't matter it is circle event or not. And also it is not dysnc.. both 2 guy dead at same time are you joking.

HarryHarry

Player
Player
could be wrong but whether he is a leo or not has very little to do with this situation,
pretty sure that the "bodycam" is only ment as an ic issue and is mandated by the orgs "ic" as a failsafe to prove innocence or fault in an ic scenario.

this is not an event this was a very unlucky wrong place wrong time moment.

now i know him and i know that his pc and internet connection can barely handle google chrome , if someone wants to see if he may be cheating or not they would have to check his system on any files.

us judging here is a judgement made on very little or even non proven facts so best to wait what an admin has to say about it.

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
by the way we are not saying he was cheating. and if any IC situation is happen how can he explain HC. idk who take him in NG.

HarryHarry

Player
Player
Only if you would spend as much attention on forming sentences and using viable information as you would with trying to make a huge issue out of something,

''by the way we are not saying he was cheating.'' - ''As you can see in my POV I had Full HP and a vest with me but the guy shoot me one bullet and I am dead.'' ''I don't know what r u guys talking.... He is Leo and he have body cam ...it doesn't matter it is circle event or not. And also it is not dysnc.. both 2 guy dead at same time are you joking.'' (here you are contradicting yourself.
you can even say something without saying it as you and your friend did that right there.

''and if any IC situation is happen how can he explain HC.'' i'l take the time and effort to even remotely translate this.

i honestly think and correct me if i'm wrong you are meaning to say: And if any IC situation is happening, then how will he explain it to his HC?

well fun fact he can't, it is that simple, he code A'd and had to refresh his bodycam ''even IF his actual recording would work'' which it did not.

AbhikSarkar

Player
Player
Only if you would spend as much attention on forming sentences and using viable information as you would with trying to make a huge issue out of something,

''by the way we are not saying he was cheating.'' - ''As you can see in my POV I had Full HP and a vest with me but the guy shoot me one bullet and I am dead.'' ''I don't know what r u guys talking.... He is Leo and he have body cam ...it doesn't matter it is circle event or not. And also it is not dysnc.. both 2 guy dead at same time are you joking.'' (here you are contradicting yourself.
you can even say something without saying it as you and your friend did that right there.

''and if any IC situation is happen how can he explain HC.'' i'l take the time and effort to even remotely translate this.

i honestly think and correct me if i'm wrong you are meaning to say: And if any IC situation is happening, then how will he explain it to his HC?

well fun fact he can't, it is that simple, he code A'd and had to refresh his bodycam ''even IF his actual recording would work'' which it did not.
Bro writing paragraphs to defend, the thing is simple, a Leo needs to have his bodycam rolling while he is on duty, if you have read your training books, it's also mentioned there, it is simple as that, and if this guy has issue with pov recording, then how is he allowed to be in the org? According to me it's dsync, but it is sus at the same time

HarryHarry

Player
Player
Bro writing paragraphs to defend, the thing is simple, a Leo needs to have his bodycam rolling while he is on duty, if you have read your training books, it's also mentioned there, it is simple as that, and if this guy has issue with pov recording, then how is he allowed to be in the org? According to me it's dsync, but it is sus at the same time
It is very simple indeed , nowhere is it stated in the server rules that you have to record gameplay as a leo,

It is however a rule in the org's but still that is an ic issue in my eyes.

And coming up with information " fz raid "
Which isn't even visible in your bodycam is a bit late isn't it?

HarryHarry

Player
Player
And don't get me wrong, im not defending anyone.
But in my opinion you could handle this situation better then just go on a forum and complain because you were shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom