Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamsi Nani

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Vamsi
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Aττiτบdeͥ多oͣyͫ✨#1255
6. Your Nickname: Vamsi Nani
7. Your ID: 172371

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

○ I have been in LifeInvader for 4 terms. I have lot of experience in LifeInvader in each department. I am Manager now as a manager I saw so many employees are inactive as HC's. If I am the leader I will demote them and give HC ranks to active persons. This will get organization in better way.

○ I know most of the employees in LifeInvader. I can contact them without any hesitation and I can make things to be done properly and on time.

I will,
○ Make sure I will give instant bonus and weekly bonus correctly to encourage my employees to do their work properly.

○ Do open recruitment for all time zones. So, it will be easier to clear the ads time to time.

○ Conduct unique events for all organizations to improve relation between LI and other organizations, as well as for my employees to improve interaction between them.

○ Give promotions as per their efforts made through out the week.

○ Give tasks for every HC so that it will improve the work made by them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

News Department:
I would like to invite more members to this department and I will divide them into teams. one team for collecting data and other team for verifying the collected data. This procedure can improve roleplay.

Creative Department: Most of the HC's can handle tickets without the help of this department. But we need employees for this to create News articles. It will decrease the work to News Department and increase articles time to time.

Events Department: There are events for citizens like car show and talent show but there are no internal events for Lifeinvader employees. They also wants to enjoy so If I am the leader I will conduct unique events every week.

Advertisement Department: I saw so many Ads are going out wrong. Each and every LifeInvader trainee should get the training before giving the tests. It will reduce the wrong ads. I cant do this as a Manager but I can do this as a Leader.

Coming to tickets there is a time clash between clients and HC's who are handling the tickets. I would like to hire my HC's from every time zone then it will improve more interaction between clients and HC's.

EMS | SAHP HC | FIB HC | LI HC
hstu3QM.png

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Vamsi
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Aττiτบdeͥ多oͣyͫ✨#1255
6. Your Nickname: Vamsi Nani
7. Your ID: 172371

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

○ I have been in LifeInvader for 4 terms. I have lot of experience in LifeInvader in each department. I am Manager now as a manager I saw so many employees are inactive as HC's. If I am the leader I will demote them and give HC ranks to active persons. This will get organization in better way.

○ I know most of the employees in LifeInvader. I can contact them without any hesitation and I can make things to be done properly and on time.

I will,
○ Make sure I will give instant bonus and weekly bonus correctly to encourage my employees to do their work properly.

○ Do open recruitment for all time zones. So, it will be easier to clear the ads time to time.

○ Conduct unique events for all organizations to improve relation between LI and other organizations, as well as for my employees to improve interaction between them.

○ Give promotions as per their efforts made through out the week.

○ Give tasks for every HC so that it will improve the work made by them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

News Department:
I would like to invite more members to this department and I will divide them into teams. one team for collecting data and other team for verifying the collected data. This procedure can improve roleplay.

Creative Department: Most of the HC's can handle tickets without the help of this department. But we need employees for this to create News articles. It will decrease the work to News Department and increase articles time to time.

Events Department: There are events for citizens like car show and talent show but there are no internal events for Lifeinvader employees. They also wants to enjoy so If I am the leader I will conduct unique events every week.

Advertisement Department: I saw so many Ads are going out wrong. Each and every LifeInvader trainee should get the training before giving the tests. It will reduce the wrong ads. I cant do this as a Manager but I can do this as a Leader.

Coming to tickets there is a time clash between clients and HC's who are handling the tickets. I would like to hire my HC's from every time zone then it will improve more interaction between clients and HC's.

EMS | SAHP HC | FIB HC | LI HC
hstu3QM.png
++++++

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
HE DESERVES TO BE A LEADER HE HAS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN LI AND WITH THAT EXPERIANCES HE ALSO EARNED A HIGH COMMAND IN LI SO I BELEIVE THAT IF HE BECOMES THE LEADER OF LI HE WOULD BRING A GOOD CHANGES AND ALSO INCREASE THE REPUTATION OF LI . SO YEH WE PEOPLE WANNA HIM AS THE LEADER AND HE HAS THE RIGHT TO GET A CHANCE AS THE LI LEADER
THANK YOU

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for leader of Lifeinvader is accepted. Your interview is scheduled for 18/3/2023 15:00 Server Time Onwards. Please be available in #waiting-room of grand rp main discord at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom