Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashish Chander

Player
Player
Hi there, Sir/Mam I wanna apply for a Vagos Gang leader and here are my details...

Name IRL: Ashish Chander
Name in Game: Ashish Chander
ID: 91702
Level: 7+
Bagpack: level 2
Tattoo: on face

Additional Information:-

-why I wanna be applying for this ?

-》to be very honest from the very first date of joining gta v grand rp I am Appling for warriors organisation's but not got accepted even in a one because they don't want to as they are giving excuses like your level is less, you need this that but the truth is that people with level 3 or 4 are part of their organisations and I am 7+ but still They just reject me so long story short I wanna give it a try if my luck is with me this time
Thanks

-How will I increase the Gang level or states as a Gang leader?
-》W
hen I was level 5, i joined a family and that family have a lot of enemies in city and a lot of tasks pending like heists, robery, eliminate the enemy family and many more and at that time I gave some ideas to the family leader, 1 idea was that to kill the enemy family leader we can send our 1 person to set a sticks bomb on his car and a sniper in case of backup and 16 members ready in nearby area in case of plan flop but it worked and the family leader gave me 10000 dollars for this but I got mad that I've helped you and instead of promoting my rank you are give me little money so he kicked me out
Long story short I know some stuff which I can use to tackle enemies or even the required task at that time

-how will I tackle stuff if a fight is going on with other Gang?
-》I'll be assuming that we have a gang war and my grand have 40 members so I know that enemy gang is coming for a war but I don't know how much are they so, I will as 28 members to be ready for a fight and remaing 2 will get to some height for easy assaination of the enemies other 10 will be snipers hiding on roofs and sniping enemies and remaing 4-5 will be ready in vehicles to ram the enemies and other 3 people will use rpg, or other heavy weapons so, this will be my strategy to tackle this fight as a Vagos Gang leader

-what is meant by metagaming?
-》it is a term which describes a person's real life knowledge and how he will use it in rp games and using his real life knowledge to take steps in various situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom