Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Players nickname
Kayleigh LeBlanc
Suspect ID
10764 and 4637
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/o8277n

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
I heard gunshots near legion square, so i turned my cruiser around and checked the direction of the gunshots. Upon reaching legion square I see people with a LMG and revolver in their hands, and an unconscious person. I opened fire believing they are the assailants and they put their guns away and ran. After rendering them unconscious I called for LSPD backup as I was in their jurisdiction. After the LSPD officer arrived and called for additional units to arrest them, the two then left the game.

EDIT: Second half of the POV showing the rule break: Grand Theft Auto V 2021.06.28 - 07.42.34.165.DVR (i wanted to give full account but i am dumb and cant get multiple links into proof section)

Last edited:

Melanie Vis

๐Ÿ”ฅ~Reformed~๐Ÿ”ฅ
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• The second evidence link is invalid. There is no current proof of them leaving the game.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

Melanie Vis

๐Ÿ”ฅ~Reformed~๐Ÿ”ฅ
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 10764 and 4637 will receive a punishment for leaving the game while unconscious to avoid the RP situation.
  • It is forbidden to leave the game during any RP scenario to avoid any form of penalty or action.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.

Mainne Bestia

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐•บ๐–“ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š
Blocked
Player
I heard gunshots near legion square, so i turned my cruiser around and checked the direction of the gunshots. Upon reaching legion square I see people with a LMG and revolver in their hands, and an unconscious person. I opened fire believing they are the assailants and they put their guns away and ran. After rendering them unconscious I called for LSPD backup as I was in their jurisdiction. After the LSPD officer arrived and called for additional units to arrest them, the two then left the game.

EDIT: Second half of the POV showing the rule break: Grand Theft Auto V 2021.06.28 - 07.42.34.165.DVR (i wanted to give full account but i am dumb and cant get multiple links into proof section)
nice using discord in the report lol

Top Bottom