Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
20375 96000
Players nickname
Master Roshi
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Dec 2, 2021
Time
03:00 AM IST
Proofs
NA

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
Hi,
Firstly I wish your team a Happy New Year and Greetings of the day.

2 of my accounts were banned i.e Id - 20375 and 96000 under Rule :1.8 General Rule as I transferred items between each other.

I wasn't much aware about the rule at the moment as it says property and money but when I realized that I was doing it wrong unintentionally then I transferred some of the items and money back to the main account with the help of a friend named Zen Rk (Id : 21801) as an intermediate for which I was banned from the project.

I have never broken any rule however, I realize that I have broken this general rule 1.8 at the end unintentionally and I accept the mistake and I apologize for the same.
I have been a part of the project for a long time and I love everything about it including all the efforts done by your team and wonderful community in it.

I am making this appeal after a month of getting banned so if you can unban both of my accounts (One for meeting my friends and other for beginner rp for fun) and also let me keep my items and money that I have grinded for as I have already lost my houses having a lot of stuff as I was banned.

I would love to play in the server and meet with my friends again as I miss them a lot and would like to be a part of the project again.
I have gone through every rule so I would never interexchange items again from now on so I would appreciate if you understand it and do something for me.

Thanks and Regards

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
Hi,

2 of my accounts were banned i.e Id - 20375 and 96000 under Rule :1.8 General Rule as I transferred items between each other.

I wasn't much aware about the rule at the moment as it says property and money but when I realized that I was doing it wrong unintentionally then I transferred some of the items and money back to the main account with the help of a friend named Zen Rk (Id : 21801) as an intermediate for which I was banned from the project.

I have never broken any rule however, I realize that I have broken this general rule 1.8 at the end unintentionally and I accept the mistake and I apologize for the same.
I have been a part of the project for a long time and I love everything about it including all the efforts done by your team and wonderful community in it.

I am making this appeal after a month of getting banned so if you can unban both of my accounts (One for meeting my friends and other for beginner rp for fun) and also let me keep my items and money that I have grinded for as I have already lost my houses having a lot of stuff as I was banned.

I would love to play in the server and meet with my friends again as I miss them a lot and would like to be a part of the project again.
I have gone through every rule so I would never interexchange items again from now on so I would appreciate if you understand it and do something for me.

Thanks and Regards
+++ ❤️❤️

amaira1621

Player
Player
Hi,

Thanks and Regards
Please please unban my Freind 🙏🙏🙏

Ryan Sukehiro

Player
Player
Hi,

Thanks and Regards
Hi,

Thanks and Regards
+
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom