Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minty BlueHayes

Player
Player
Name: Minty Hayes
Nationality: USA
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Strengths: Perfect to work in a team and is very focused, and learns things quickly.
Weakness: Gets very stressed in some situations.

Life Story: Minty, was born and raised in a small town in the Midwest. His parents were hardworking farmers who taught her the value of honesty, integrity, and perseverance. As a child, minty was always curious and loved to explore the world around him. he spent hours wandering through the fields and woods, developing a deep appreciation for nature and a sense of wonder about the world. As Minty grew older, he became increasingly interested in law enforcement and justice. he attended law school, Being in different Legal orgs I've been developing a reputation as a hardworking and dedicated student and officer. After graduation, minty moved to the city and began working as a GOV Elite agent, specializing in first person protection Minty quickly made a name for himself as a fearless and determined agent. he worked long hours, studying the law and tirelessly fighting for the criminals. He quickly rose through the ranks, earning the respect and admiration of his colleagues. Despite his success, Minty always remained true to his roots. he never forgot where he came from or the values his parents instilled in him. he remained committed to using her skills and talents to make the world a better place, fighting for justice and fairness for all. Today, Minty is a respected and powerful figure in the legal community. he continues to work tirelessly on behalf of the city and is known for his fierce determination and unwavering commitment to justice. Despite the challenges he faces, Minty remains optimistic and hopeful, believing that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible. After all of this success Minty decided to let the fame get to his head, "i cant get arrested, i am the law" This mind set is making minty insane and he thinks along as he keeps quiet he can never get arrested

Outcomes:
1 - Minty can take bribes up to 100k to help out his family with money.

2 - Minty can buy or sell guns in anonymous places such as the black market to make money (Personal Weapons Only)Minty can do criminal activity with his family.

3 - Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

4 - In his spare time Minty can go to the ghetto to shoot/kill people for fun or to save his friends and all due to his love in violence.

5 - Minty can Kidnap anyone who I want to torture him and get information that might help for myself / org.

6 - Minty Can wear his personal Balaclava to hide his identity when he is off duty.

7- Minty will use any weapon legal or illegal to defend himself in a shootout situation

9 - Minty can broke people bodycam using (/try can only use twice))

10 - Minty can volunteer to be a hostage if he is bribed up to $100.000.

11 - Minty can lie about calling a lawyer to his 10-15’s

12 - Minty can buy or sell guns in anonymous places such as the black market to make money (Personal Weapons Only)

13 - Minty can use the truth serum (/ try can only use twice)

14 - Minty can go ghetto off duty and rob people.

15 - Minty keeps a hidden radio on him 24/7.

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom