Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jay Money
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jun 28, 2021
Time
12:13 Pm
Proofs
https://www.flickr.com/photos/193336367@N04/shares/6HDz5V

Jacob Boyer

Blocked
Blocked
Alex Odd is refusing to listen to any explanation or look at any sort of evidence provided to support my family’s case. He is trying to permanently banned multiple members of my family for “participating in illegal admin activity“ when all we did was simply make a purchase off of the grand RP‘s Marketplace discord chat. We have all the evidence to prove why and how we are innocent however he is simply refusing to give us a fair trial. We haven’t even been given an explanation or given any type of reasoning on how he can justifiably ban multiple members of my family. To me it seems like these people That hold the power just do what they want and just get away with it. I can find a thread on here specifically where somebody was caught emptying the FIB warehouse, and was caught red handed with evidence, but still just got a verbal warning his account unbanned. I watched it happen with my own eyes. But we are not given the same treatment, my family can’t even provide evidence proving why we are innocent. We can’t even have a conversation about the situation. As soon as we make an appeal it’s just rejected and neglected.

Jacob Boyer

Blocked
Blocked
Alex Odd is refusing to listen to any explanation or look at any sort of evidence provided to support my family’s case. He is trying to permanently banned multiple members of my family for “participating in illegal admin activity“ when all we did was simply make a purchase off of the grand RP‘s Marketplace discord chat. We have all the evidence to prove why and how we are innocent however he is simply refusing to give us a fair trial. We haven’t even been given an explanation or given any type of reasoning on how he can justifiably ban multiple members of my family. To me it seems like these people That hold the power just do what they want and just get away with it. I can find a thread on here specifically where somebody was caught emptying the FIB warehouse, and was caught red handed with evidence, but still just got a verbal warning his account unbanned. I watched it happen with my own eyes. But we are not given the same treatment, my family can’t even provide evidence proving why we are innocent. We can’t even have a conversation about the situation. As soon as we make an appeal it’s just rejected and neglected.
Proofs.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation.
PS: banned where 2 peoples involved directly in this case and response on this u have received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom