Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamie Murphy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2023
Time of violation
22:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NN8tO8E-w6s

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
Want me to send the pov of you saying you will dox me today outside of weapons?

bucky_

Player
Player
didnt show the part you were provoking and didnt show the pov of you saying u would dox shamzy. Suggest you take down the forum since it will just end up worse for urself 🤷‍♂️

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
Did I dox you
You said in game lol you was gonna dox me We will see my friend just wait till tomorrow when i put the pov in, perm ban for editing pov and saying you will dox ahaha on my thread, and cutting out where you say paki and come to me to provoke ill take a ban for saying ***** you will be blacklisted for saying you will dox, and racism. 😂 remove your threads or you’ll get fucked heroin headass

Last edited:

Jamie Murphy

Player
Player
You said in game lol you was gonna dox me We will see my friend just wait till tomorrow when i put the pov in, perm ban for editing pov and saying you will dox ahaha on my thread, and cutting out where you say paki and come to me to provoke ill take a ban for saying ***** you will be blacklisted for saying you will dox, and racism. 😂 remove your threads or you’ll get fucked heroin headass
Adnanrashiti✅ on TikTok you and nevo think this is me? The voice don’t match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom