Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Players nickname
Amin Hoot
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2021
Time of violation
17:25
Proofs
https://streamable.com/mofsq2

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
So this guys friends game crashed and he was telling us that's the reason he was in the hq i was fine with that but I was telling him to leave the hq he is clearly in ballas so he could have exited the car got in the driver seat and left our hq or just gotten out and ran away we told him multiple times to leave the hq and he refused and said he is waiting for his friend in the car when he could have gotten in the driver seat left the hq and waited

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 27640 will receive a punishment for Non-RP
  • Player 27640 is not reacting in a realistic manner while being given orders in a gang HQ. Since he has multiple gang members pointing guns at him and demanding him to leave, he has to follow the demands.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
  • Player 27640 is not reacting in a realistic manner while being given orders in a gang HQ. Since he has multiple gang members pointing guns at him and demanding him to leave, he has to follow the demands.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal
I honestly think this person deserves a way more severe punishment he's combat logging more than 5 times a day and he's breaking other rules and he keeps only getting demorgan this is super unfair

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player

You have no insight on this situation, yet here you do it again. Insta accept cause best friend blood asked you to. Not even sitting waiting for pov. You really think they are that dumb that they would just go sit in their hq?

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
You have no insight on this situation, yet here you do it again. Insta accept cause best friend blood asked you to. Not even sitting waiting for pov. You really think they are that dumb that they would just go sit in their hq?
Demands were given demands were not met.

Top Bottom