Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ringo grand
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 18, 2023
Time
09:7
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/343376/

10urack

Player
Player
pay attention to the user with the ID 277115 who appears at the beginning of the video, he killed 3 people for no reason on the black market and shot at me, so I killed him, then I talked and treated him , we got along and broke up.
the owner of the subject I was punished for did not complain about me, I have nothing to do with car theft and I did not do rdm to him
i'm sorry for shooting in the blackmarket, I won't do it again, but that person, killed 3 people and was about to kill me too, if you review the video carefully, you'll notice, please remove my ban, I'll follow the rules and I'll never break the rules

admin please review this topic, it has nothing to do with me:

10urack

Player
Player
277115 idli user kills 277874 idli user if you watch carefully at the beginning of the video

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom