Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Aurora Marine

Nationality: American-Irish-English

Place of Birth: United Kingdom

Sexuality: Unsure

Eye color: Grey

Hair color: Blonde

Tattoos: No

Strengths: I am a very hard worker and super dedicated to any task i put my mind to or am assigned. I am super positive and bubbly and friendly, and I like to try and see the best in everyone.

Weakness: I have social anxiety and can be quick to anger if someone hits a personal tender spot.

Life Story: It all started when I was a young girl. I was naturally gifted with looks and brains. Sadly people skills were not so easy to come by. I always stood out, didnt follow the flow of everyone else, as it were. At first I was the good girl, a quiet kid. But after a while the isolation and lonliness gets to your head. Humans are social creatures, we need to socialize. Well anyway one thing leads to another and by the time im a teenager I end up on the streets at nights with the few friends I could make. We did whatever we wanted. Robbed cars, Mugged people, even shot and killed some people. I can't say im proud of who I became after a while, but finally I found a group of people who i clicked with. Who accepted me for me.. It helps that I was always small for my age, So I could naturally fit into places the others couldnt since they were also a few years older. Thankfully for me despite all the crime and the bad stuff I did. I still did end up staying in school, I wanted to be a nurse. I'ts always been my dream. So eventually after years of schooling.. and a few nights in jail, I finally got my big break. I got my doctorate degree!!

Career Story: I may have had a bad beginning, But now I had an education so things can only go up from here right? haha, how wrong that turned out to be. Even in the hospital I was never the most liked, I have little patience, especially for patients... haha see what I did there? It doesn't help that my boss for the first 3 years was pronbably the most horrible person you could be. He sexually harassed me, would treat me overall terrible, Would send me very delayed paychecls, some which would even bounce. I could go into much more detail but that's not what is important. What matters is after some years I was done. Having heard the chief of the district would be retiring soon and my current boss would be next chief of the district.. well. I was not gonna let that happen. So i set up a trap in his office, I put a release contraption linked to a tank of hydrogen sulfide in his vents in his office and waited until he had to work late one night. Once the coast was clear i actvated my remote and activated the gas flow. Within a minute he was stiff as a board. Now I had a 6 ft 4 290 lb adult mans corpse to deal with. Ah! I had an idea to dispose of the body! Let's just say the next day all the patients reported that the beef stew was the best they had ever had. Turns out all you need is one super secret ingredient to improve such a simple recipie.

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
REJECTED!
I would like to argue that the reason for rejection is invalid. He claims it is a result of 'Not needing more' but he previously had 2 HC with corrupt bio. One has left and has not been replaced. Thus a space is available. My BIO is perfectly valid and very well written. I have reason to believe this is a personal choice on his part in light of recent drama that happened in EMS.

Image Proof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom