Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex LaZanga
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 18, 2023
Time
15:38
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/343929/

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
Hello i am leader of Marabunta and like 10 minutes ago Approved - Ban for general rule 4.1 | Adi Pluxury you reviewed this forum. In this map there is 2 different strategy and as i know and one of them is q peek as they did. Already in Grand RP we can easily see mostly POV requests are Desync so server has this problem or people i dont know how it happens. Anyway they choosed to play at q peek and it wasnt even our fault they made their own decision and played at there and lost due to desync why we are playing this turf again we won but its not even our fault then everytime we use q peek and move every single time at last ofc there will be desync happen after that we can replay the turf isnt it not fair decision please consider this thread.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom