Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ผ | ๐“™๐“ธ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin Louis

๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต ๐““๐“ค๐““
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL : Pedro Santos
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +0
4. Average online per day : 10-15 hours per day including weekends
5. Your discord : IrukaSensei2001#2800
6. Your Nickname : Joana Simoes
7. Your ID : 29413

Additional Information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have confidence that i have what it takes to be a leader, being the fact i know the rules and the fact i know how to keep people in the gang so that it evolves to something bigger and to make tough to the other gangs

- Some of admins could say i have a recent id what is true but even tho i have a recent id dosent match my knowledge about the game for example i was deputy on Marabunta on the pt server what gives me confidence that i have at it takes

- I will do what it takes to make the Vagos the best gang out there.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Team up when it is possible with other gangs to make harder for the state deparments to get what they want.

- Give out bonus to people for the events so we have more people on the events frequently.

- Try to make robberies at least 2-3 per week to raise the crime in the city.

- Do Turfs to exist competition in between the gangs

- Trying to do sprays for the profit for the people in the gang.

- Do FZ raids and clands and the battleship to get ammo and weapons on the warehouse.

Made By Joana Simoes
18/03/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom