Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sus Xrty
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Jan 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
text only proof not needed

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Hello, I have been playing on the grand rp server for almost 2 years now and i'd like to say that i had a very amazing experince whilst being here, i took breaks for weeks or even months due to life coming our way, and i haven't been logging due to reasons i cant mention, recently while i logged back after a while (i'd say roughly 4 months)
I had been banned for GR 1.1, Me and my friend got banned for it and we do admit that we were guilty of it in the past, but not for extreme reasons, just simply playing and selling stuff on each others accounts and we have done it a very little amount, i haven't come to know this rule till the end of the first year of grand rp i believe and i do believe i am guilty because i did share an account a few times with a friend, but since then i've learnt this rule and did abide the rule but the ban still struck me after all this time, i am assuming it was checked in logs that i was doing some type of tomfoolery which i do admit, but i did realize these mistakes, i abide by all the rules of grand rp and i try to maximize my carefulness towards them, i really respect all the admins and i am thankful for the server they created, but i just can't accept that i am unable to play it, i am accepting responsibility and i sincerely apologize for my actions, i will never commit any sort of sharing or rule breaking ever again, i'm even will to make my account balance go to zero and starting from the bottom financially, i realized that my actions did break the rule and im truly sorry for it, i will never repeat it and i beg for a second chance. -Xara

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom