Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ariyan khan .
2. Your age : 18 irl
3. Time zone : Gmt 6 +
4. Average online per day : 5 hours to 8 hours on daily and 10 + hours on weekly
5. Your Discord : andrew ivan#0001
6. Your Nickname : Andrew iven
7. Your ID : 27172
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guards .
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2A) As far as i got experience i can tell that ng was under the hand of wrong general under few terms except some , I am a guy who have excellent leading skills which i think the most important thing in leadership and ik i can take this really further away as I also handled HR as Hod in FIB in elon moose term with proper guide of all members and it was actually on top so from that i learn many things about en3 and as i also have really good experience in ng field as HOD of RR and Hod of Sasd in En1 and in EN3 it was really disappointed because the leader couldn't handle it actively and if i get a chance and due to my popularity i could and i may fix it by our experienced family members who have been HC of most of the legal orgs from that i can say I have a great support for my future term .

2B) I also want my term to be the best and most active and for it i have many different types of ideas for it . I also want that the orgs should get their proper ammo run and we would try our best to not say we not have that much unit but always say we can ! I also have many good and experienced guys for my terms hod and lt gen who would assist me for handling this and surely wont regret it by choosing our term and it maybe the best choice as I am strict guy and at the time really polite guy who knows how to handle people and its demand , I will also make sure that my term should go smoothly and always fulfill the demand of Curators and make the other org a buddy with a strong bond also .

2C) ) The ng wasn't having proper management team and i was disappointed for the ng performance in departments and ng raids , helding ghetto patrol regularly (3 per week) , active and assistant for other orgs in store robbery's , ghetto patrols , etc except gun store . I will also held regular promotion ceramony and make a arena zone fight for sasd units and normal units too with the prize pool of 100k (i will give from my own money) .

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
3a) Regular promotion ceramony's .
3b) Arena fight zone every week with the prize pool of 100k for the winner .
3d) Always give good amount of bonuses timely .
3c) Always give the hard working ones promotion (no nepotism) .
3e) Make the org place fun to work and habitable .
3g) Always have a good and rply communication with orgs .
3h) Always active for any kind of conflict and any kind of misunderstand
3i) Focusing on members and its work and test for ammo run lead test for hc's
3j) Always try to active for good rp and for ammo run so other orgs doesnt suffer .
3k) at 10:00 1 unit at each gate and 12:00 2 unit Must be at each gates and we will also provide bonus for it .

My departments -
Regiment recruitment : This is the rr team main work to hire/fire unit's , give training's , make promotion ceramony list also make bonus list by checking logs and this department will have good amount of bonus for thier work's .

Airforce : This is the air force team in ng which is the pilots of army who will scout the air during raid hours and give air supports to ammo runs , give assistant's to sasd's training and transportation help in events .

Sasd : This will the special forces of ng who is mainly the backbone because they will handle ammorun's and ghetto patrol's lead or take lead as a ng in any events ng attends and this will a strict and hard department to join only selected for the deserving ones .

Military police : This is the top department in ng which will check logs , search trunks , give strikes and have the authority to handle the base when Leader is not available , have org meeting , Check people if they are corrupted or not , do activity check etc .

Crm : This is the medical team which have to be certified by the ems hc and have to help and patch our units when we are in need of it and they must know many kind of knowledge of medical and must know rules and shouldt patch while active 10-10 and we will also provide them with many kinds of medkits and etc .

Thanks for reviewing my application
Ex ng captain , Hod of rr . deputy of airforce , deputy of rr (EN1,3)

FIB Hod of hr En3 (Current)
Ex sahp liuetenant EN1
Ex lspd EN1
Ex usss agent En3

Alistin Joseph

🅾🅾 🅷🅰🅽🅳🅻🅴🆁 🅰🆃 🅵🅸🅱
Player
++ Best Person I have ever met knows all the rules and I am sure he would be the best leader

Ivan Mateo

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age : 19 irl
4. Average online per day : 5 hours to 8 hours on daily and 10 + hours on weekly
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2A) As far as i got experience i can tell that ng was under the hand of wrong general under few terms except some , I am a guy who have excellent leading skills which i think the most important thing in leadership and ik i can take this really further away as I also handled HR as Hod in FIB in elon moose term with proper guide of all members and it was actually on top so from that i learn many things about en3 and as i also have really good experience in ng field as HOD of RR and Hod of Sasd in En1 and in EN3 it was really disappointed because the leader couldn't handle it actively and if i get a chance and due to my popularity i could and i may fix it by our experienced family members who have been HC of most of the legal orgs from that i can say I have a great support for my future term .

2B) I also want my term to be the best and most active and for it i have many different types of ideas for it . I also want that the orgs should get their proper ammo run and we would try our best to not say we not have that much unit but always say we can ! I also have many good and experienced guys for my terms hod and lt gen who would assist me for handling this and surely wont regret it by choosing our term and it maybe the best choice as I am strict guy and at the time really polite guy who knows how to handle people and its demand , I will also make sure that my term should go smoothly and always fulfill the demand of Curators and make the other org a buddy with a strong bond also .

2C) ) The ng wasn't having proper management team and i was disappointed for the ng performance in departments and ng raids , helding ghetto patrol regularly (3 per week) , active and assistant for other orgs in store robbery's , ghetto patrols , etc except gun store . I will also held regular promotion ceramony and make a arena zone fight for sasd units and normal units too with the prize pool of 100k (i will give from my own money) .

3j) Always try to active for good rp and for ammo run so other orgs doesnt suffer .
3k) at 10:00 1 unit at each gate and 12:00 2 unit Must be at each gates and we will also provide bonus for it .

My departments -
Regiment recruitment : This is the rr team main work to hire/fire unit's , give training's , make promotion ceramony list also make bonus list by checking logs and this department will have good amount of bonus for thier work's .

Airforce : This is the air force team in ng which is the pilots of army who will scout the air during raid hours and give air supports to ammo runs , give assistant's to sasd's training and transportation help in events .

Sasd : This will the special forces of ng who is mainly the backbone because they will handle ammorun's and ghetto patrol's lead or take lead as a ng in any events ng attends and this will a strict and hard department to join only selected for the deserving ones .

Military police : This is the top department in ng which will check logs , search trunks , give strikes and have the authority to handle the base when Leader is not available , have org meeting , Check people if they are corrupted or not , do activity check etc .

Crm : This is the medical team which have to be certified by the ems hc and have to help and patch our units when we are in need of it and they must know many kind of knowledge of medical and must know rules and shouldt patch while active 10-10 and we will also provide them with many kinds of medkits and etc .

Ex sahp liuetenant EN1
Ex lspd EN1
Ex usss agent En3
Worked in his leadership good leader 👍

Alan Sam

LEARNING.....
Player
Information
2. Your age : 19 irl
Additional information

My departments -

Ex sahp liuetenant EN1
Ex lspd EN1
Ex usss agent En3
he deserves this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom