Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashleyy Haze
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Mar 7, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/3cnf37B

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I am requesting for my blacklist to be removed. I am very confused as to why I am blacklisted in the first place, I was turfing on EN 2 and was taking a break for a week or two and then I wake up one day to me being send a picture of me being blacklisted. I literally didn't play for 5+ days yet I was somehow cheating? I cheated ONCE in the past on EN 2, I purchased a week key of a cheat and used it for 2 hours max (only on EN 2) Because I wanted to see what it was like, Now I understand that is not an excuse to cheat and I understand this was wrong on my part, I was banned for 60 days for cheats. This was over 3+ Months ago and I NEVER cheated in any form of event (family events, turfs etc.). I just want to play with my friends again and I'm sorry that I even cheated in the past regardless of how long I cheated for or in the situation I cheated under. I've been playing grandrp for almost 2 years now and I mainly played EN 2, I just want to play again and I'm sorry for what I've done. Feel free to PC Check me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom