Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
frank wins
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2023
Time of violation
10:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e3HZmqcE6Oo

Frank.

Player
Player
you can see all in pov officer 18252 corrupted without bio arrested me and didnt confiscate my guns

sahp officer provoking me for no reason just asked to be left alone then they put me in isolation for shouting even though i asked to be left alone at that moment in time i didnt do nothing was just chilling in my cell.

2nd pov from fib officer who was there to give his POV from sahp officer provoking me.

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Hello Frank!
I'm the SAHP officer, I didn't really provoke anyone. I came to advice you to stop being rude. We LEOs are having a bad time dealing with multiple things. You are being rude to us and insulting us. There is no fun in working in such a toxic environment. I came in to advice you and please be advised. DOC is not Your Personal space. You have a something called a "Home" where you can get your personal space. We in DOC do not offer comfort, we only offer punishment.

So please stop being rude and enjoy being a gangster and allow us to enjoy too in being a Leo.
Have a sweet Day!

Frank.

Player
Player
Hello Frank!
I'm the SAHP officer, I didn't really provoke anyone. I came to advice you to stop being rude. We LEOs are having a bad time dealing with multiple things. You are being rude to us and insulting us. There is no fun in working in such a toxic environment. I came in to advice you and please be advised. DOC is not Your Personal space. You have a something called a "Home" where you can get your personal space. We in DOC do not offer comfort, we only offer punishment.

So please stop being rude and enjoy being a gangster and allow us to enjoy too in being a Leo.
Have a sweet Day!
Ron miller Provide POV cheers ! aslo saying mother fucker is slang so NOT OOC insaults

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
. From the POV you provided cannot see any Provokig and also cannot conclude if that was corruption or an honest mistake​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom