Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonio_Bandera
Administrators nickname
Itachi_God
Date
Jan 2, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
None

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player

So Itachi Banned me for OOC toxicity which i was not provided with any info on regarding which situation but am guessing this is with Turkish People. (Brotherhood Family) I never dissed them in any term of OOC Toxicity.​

I understand that you are paying them to play on your server to promote it doesn't mean they have extra power over people itachi just banned me because he couldn't find a reason to ban me because when the Turkish people report i always have POV to back up what am saying itachi said himself that hes tired of getting reports about us from Turkish People (Brotherhood Family) and he asked for pov which i gave it to him.

Everytime i go to their house "Calling Itachi we have streamer in our family thats sponsored by the server and he'll get you banned" i can even get you pov them saying this

Pls get me clarification and information what i got banned for thx i asked personally for info but he said go on forum and get Mazhor to review it.
unknown.png

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org
First of all we didn't ask for privilege from anybody. As a partnered streamer of this I can say the admins (not just Itachi, all of them) treating everybody same.

The thing is you and your family were coming right after we killed you again and again and again. It is against the revenge killing rule, that's 1. And the other thing is I've talked with your family owner, I've told him "you guys killed us, we killed you. that's enough." - we gave him demands, we let him run away and we thought that was it. Guess what happened the other day? And the day after the other day? You guys were in my area, shooting my family members with with sniper, attacking our sollar pannels. And for days, you couldn't even steal one battery. Even though we told you guys that "we are trying to have content here, we don't wanna do any RP with you guys, just leave." - you guys didn't listen.

Remember what happened you came to my house 2-3 times, you guys killed my family members, I've killed yours. That should be it right there. When you come day after day after day, there's no reason to call admins because my family members basicly trying to have fun on the server. Without any RP, you're coming to mountain next to my family house, you're sniping us and your family owner saying "give us 100k per day and we'll let you alone?"- like is it logical to you? We are 350 people in our family, active 350. We came to our house, deal with that RP and I have clip one of my family members saying "if you asking for 100k, I'll ask you guys 500k per day." - for the RP that should be enough for you guys to stop it. We don't want ur 500k, we just did it because you need to play "scared" role for the game. Otherwise every single day we can kill eachother and it's not fun to watch, its boring and bad content.

After we killed you guys with RP, you just can't comeback with sniper riffle to kill our people. You cannot interrupt other peoples RP without a single reason. If you do that any streamer can get annoyed and report you because you are basicly ruining advertisement experience for viewers.

I don't want nobody to get banned but you guys was interrupting us, RDMing us for almost a week. It was hella annoying. I've send clips, my family send clips and the admins made a decision.

There is nothing wrong for report to curator but I guess he will tell you exact same things. I hope you can stay away from me if we don't got a role with you, thanks.

Owner of the BROTHERHOOD family.

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org

And I just saw this clip. You are literally saying " everytime I come here, I'm dying because 50, 60 of you monkeys."

Okay buddy. Have good one.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
There is no rp in my opinion also you guys do it 20 times per day and your fam members get punished multiple time for RDM

Mazhor will check take decision

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player

And I just saw this clip. You are literally saying " everytime I come here, I'm dying because 50, 60 of you monkeys."

Okay buddy. Have good one.
What you mean i always use that term to everybody?
There is no rp in my opinion also you guys do it 20 times per day and your fam members get punished multiple time for RDM

Mazhor will check take decision
at max 2 times out of all the times since we had miscommunication every other time we had pov we even provided to you.
First of all we didn't ask for privilege from anybody. As a partnered streamer of this I can say the admins (not just Itachi, all of them) treating everybody same.

The thing is you and your family were coming right after we killed you again and again and again. It is against the revenge killing rule, that's 1. And the other thing is I've talked with your family owner, I've told him "you guys killed us, we killed you. that's enough." - we gave him demands, we let him run away and we thought that was it. Guess what happened the other day? And the day after the other day? You guys were in my area, shooting my family members with with sniper, attacking our sollar pannels. And for days, you couldn't even steal one battery. Even though we told you guys that "we are trying to have content here, we don't wanna do any RP with you guys, just leave." - you guys didn't listen.

Remember what happened you came to my house 2-3 times, you guys killed my family members, I've killed yours. That should be it right there. When you come day after day after day, there's no reason to call admins because my family members basicly trying to have fun on the server. Without any RP, you're coming to mountain next to my family house, you're sniping us and your family owner saying "give us 100k per day and we'll let you alone?"- like is it logical to you? We are 350 people in our family, active 350. We came to our house, deal with that RP and I have clip one of my family members saying "if you asking for 100k, I'll ask you guys 500k per day." - for the RP that should be enough for you guys to stop it. We don't want ur 500k, we just did it because you need to play "scared" role for the game. Otherwise every single day we can kill eachother and it's not fun to watch, its boring and bad content.

After we killed you guys with RP, you just can't comeback with sniper riffle to kill our people. You cannot interrupt other peoples RP without a single reason. If you do that any streamer can get annoyed and report you because you are basicly ruining advertisement experience for viewers.

I don't want nobody to get banned but you guys was interrupting us, RDMing us for almost a week. It was hella annoying. I've send clips, my family send clips and the admins made a decision.

There is nothing wrong for report to curator but I guess he will tell you exact same things. I hope you can stay away from me if we don't got a role with you, thanks.

Owner of the BROTHERHOOD family.
We always follow the NLR Rule which is 15 minutes? if we die. Its your fault since you need to get your family in-shape since alot of times we go over there they start shooting without demands w/o us doing anything i can send you pov aswell.

And we started taking this seriously after you had 70 people outside our family house.

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org
My guy do you even know what's "getting killed" mean? If you get killed, you can't nurture resentment against for that because you can't remember for the roleplay. Can you imagine everybody getting revenge of their death after 15 minutes? I'm not here for trash-talking but every time we said "okay, let's kill these guys" - y'all were dead. And trust me if we wanna beef with you guys you cannot enjoy the game, simply math, if you know 350 members are tooo much for you guys, right? We didn't even come to you guys more than 15-20 people, that's just because we wanted to RP with our family members. This guy telling 70 people lol

We didn't report you because u stole something (but everytime I was there I didn't saw you get 1 thing from us, even though u stole something we can't report you because of that), we didn't report you you gave us demands then kill our people etc. We reported you guys sniping us from the mountain and then coming to us which is forbidden. We reported you guys because I've told you guys by myself "we need to record video for the server, we done RP with you guys, just leave, go" and ur family owner runned away. That RP ended there for us and you are still saying "we taking this seriously" like how? :D We just don't wanna do anything with you so just stay away, if you trust your family just come against us in the events

And I just saw that this guy really said "I'm using monkey term to everybody" like it's normal, LMAOOO, Mazhor will take care of this topic, no more answer for you.

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player
My guy do you even know what's "getting killed" mean? If you get killed, you can't nurture resentment against for that because you can't remember for the roleplay. Can you imagine everybody getting revenge of their death after 15 minutes? I'm not here for trash-talking but every time we said "okay, let's kill these guys" - y'all were dead. And trust me if we wanna beef with you guys you cannot enjoy the game, simply math, if you know 350 members are tooo much for you guys, right? We didn't even come to you guys more than 15-20 people, that's just because we wanted to RP with our family members. This guy telling 70 people lol

We didn't report you because u stole something (but everytime I was there I didn't saw you get 1 thing from us, even though u stole something we can't report you because of that), we didn't report you you gave us demands then kill our people etc. We reported you guys sniping us from the mountain and then coming to us which is forbidden. We reported you guys because I've told you guys by myself "we need to record video for the server, we done RP with you guys, just leave, go" and ur family owner runned away. That RP ended there for us and you are still saying "we taking this seriously" like how? :D We just don't wanna do anything with you so just stay away, if you trust your family just come against us in the events

And I just saw that this guy really said "I'm using monkey term to everybody" like it's normal, LMAOOO, Mazhor will take care of this topic, no more answer for you.

We never haven't been racist "monkey" i use a term for alot of people doesn't mean its discriminating any term of race.

You admited to have over 350 members which means your communication between them is probably terrible (since its alot of people to manage especially if you are a streamer) There has been multiple times you claimed "rdm" and we had pov we understand that you can't manage but when you guys shoot at us and then we shoot back and you call RDM is just waste of our time that you call Itachi for POV Etc.
For the Sniper part you are talking about we never send out snipers out there and shoot without demands
The 70 member part thats what one of your members said no reason for me to lie
About us never winning you are wrong today we killed you guys twice and we went out alive so don't start lying :)

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org
We don't care who you are and we don't care what you are saying to the a lot of people. You can't come to my home with yourself and say "monkeys" to other family which is way crowded than you. I usually don't want nobody to get banned but I want him to get punished just because he said monkeys to my family members. That is unacceptable and I do not forgive any apology even though he didn't say even sorry for that. But if he says sorry like many other guys, I'm telling it now: we will not accept it.

You can see on my stream today I only played it for the 3.5 hours and I hosted a car show event, I didn't even see you once while I'm playing so i don't know what are you talking about. It wasn't a trash talk, you basicly can't beat +100 ppl with your family if you have elementary school math knowledge.

Nobody punishing you without a reason. You keep saying "I got POV" etc, then send it. We got POV of you saying monkey to us, killing our people without demanding, killing our people from the far away without saying anything and then demanding.

I have the clip of my family coming to your house, it wasn't even close to 20 people so please do not talk if you don't know how to count people.

This guy is literally obsessed with us. Why would I lie about you like who are you actually lmao, we are trying to be top 10 family at this moment, become #60 to #13 in 1 week, this guy is telling "we went out alive", well good job my man, congrats, didn't even see ur name or never heard of ur family name in any single event lol. This guy attacked my house while we're hosting events and braging about it, well congrats buddy you just ruined my viewers, new players experience with ur ego. Ruining the whole experience, advertisement video because you are trying to be somebody even tho nobody from our family wanna do anything with you. Just stay away, keep yourself away from us and do not call monkey people who don't know you at all, that's racist.

Mazhor like I said I want him to get punished because of the racism. If our people did something against the rules you can punish them too.

Antonio Bandera

Player
Player
We don't care who you are and we don't care what you are saying to the a lot of people. You can't come to my home with yourself and say "monkeys" to other family which is way crowded than you. I usually don't want nobody to get banned but I want him to get punished just because he said monkeys to my family members. That is unacceptable and I do not forgive any apology even though he didn't say even sorry for that. But if he says sorry like many other guys, I'm telling it now: we will not accept it.

You can see on my stream today I only played it for the 3.5 hours and I hosted a car show event, I didn't even see you once while I'm playing so i don't know what are you talking about. It wasn't a trash talk, you basicly can't beat +100 ppl with your family if you have elementary school math knowledge.

Nobody punishing you without a reason. You keep saying "I got POV" etc, then send it. We got POV of you saying monkey to us, killing our people without demanding, killing our people from the far away without saying anything and then demanding.

I have the clip of my family coming to your house, it wasn't even close to 20 people so please do not talk if you don't know how to count people.

This guy is literally obsessed with us. Why would I lie about you like who are you actually lmao, we are trying to be top 10 family at this moment, become #60 to #13 in 1 week, this guy is telling "we went out alive", well good job my man, congrats, didn't even see ur name or never heard of ur family name in any single event lol. This guy attacked my house while we're hosting events and braging about it, well congrats buddy you just ruined my viewers, new players experience with ur ego. Ruining the whole experience, advertisement video because you are trying to be somebody even tho nobody from our family wanna do anything with you. Just stay away, keep yourself away from us and do not call monkey people who don't know you at all, that's racist.

Mazhor like I said I want him to get punished because of the racism. If our people did something against the rules you can punish them too.
Heres a definition of racism for you prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Get me Povs of us rdming us then and i didin't count i saw 20-30 of you outside my house then we came to your house and your guy startede talking shit and saying he came to our house with 70 people :D theres no reason for me to lie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom