Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected fight in greenzone id:296,540,505,67,2288

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anqite Hurmaci
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2022
Time of violation
3:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMHqE5lRwLA

Garry Foreman

Player
Player
Big Man why dont you just mind your own bussiness do you have anything better to do and we where just having a little friendly fight

Anqite

sCaMeR
Player
You can have fun with your friends but I think it would be better not in public.

Garry Foreman

Player
Player
My guy you come out the car walk up to us stand there for like 7 minutes staring at us and then you have a problem when we are having a fridnly fight and we punch you by accident simply just do your thing and dont come to us standing there for 7 minutes looking at us

Anqite

sCaMeR
Player
My guy you come out the car walk up to us stand there for like 7 minutes staring at us and then you have a problem when we are having a fridnly fight and we punch you by accident simply just do your thing and dont come to us standing there for 7 minutes looking at us
The problem is not that it accidentally hit me, the problem is that instead of doing it in your own home or garden, you should do it in an area with a green zone.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
All of them were okay with the fight and they were not causing any issue to others and after talking with higher admin i have decided to not punish them this time but repeating this next time they will receive punishment for DM in GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom