Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Alex Zwiebel I Blacklist German 1,2,3 and 4 @ Justin Winter

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Shakur

DE02 57547, 66013
Player
Hello Dear Justin Winter,
Hello Dear Justin Winter, its been 11 Day since i got Permanent banned on German Server 1,2,3,4 i got a Blacklist for Multi cheating i cant describe how sorry i am

Why should you unban me ?

I Play Grand RP Since Last Year September i was playing long i was in 8 - 10 Families
i experienced a lot i was in a Familiy that named AlcatraZ i got many Friends like Tom Shakur,Henri Shakur,Jordan Zwiebel,Nico Trolli and lot more then Tom Shakur opened a Familiy all of my Friends where there so i was happy to play every day , 1 Day i got an Idea
and looked cheat Videos i got the idea i want to cheat i was cheating undetected , 1 Day i
had many weapons i was Angry Because i was Dead on the Ground i Killed myself because of my Painted Weapons and guess what i got a PC check wich i dont do because of my cheats

Ragemp_Screenshot_2023.01.23_-_15.24.54.67.png

before i got a banned of cheating i took a lot of Photos i posted 1 Photo in a Discord from a Troll Group Gruppendynamik 2 Days later i got a PC check where Tom Sommer asked me if i cheated i said i rejected a PC check and said my name from The Acc where i rejected the PC Check , Next day i looked at my DC and saw this screenshot wich a Friend sends me

image.png

back to the Pc check i accepted because i thougt i got a clean PC i watched videos how to clean my Pc because i dont want to cheat anymore i dont even used it for 2 Months i just got the Screenshots and the rar file, it was alot of Headache , however The Admin Tom Sommer found a rar. file where i got 0x in it

i cleaned my whole pc with a Professional PC Expert and played on German Server 4
i logged in later and saw i got a Social Club bann i got in to German Server 1,2 and 3 and its the same thing

i cant say how really sorry i am i miss my Fammilly and my Friends

Ich kann leider nicht mehr als mich zu Entschuldigen es tut mir wirklich so leid

ID : 57547
ID : 66013
Nickname : Alex Zwiebel
Nickname : Alex Shakur

Greatings Alex Zwiebel

Carlos Nandez

Player
Player
Grüß dich,
Dein Antrag ist hiermit abgelehnt.
Grund:

Nicht entbanbar