Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 6h
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Flawless
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to lead Ballas gang because I have enjoyed leading gangs previously (Vagos for 2 terms and Marabunta for 1 term) and I think the next leadership that I'd like to experience is Ballas. I consider myself a good leader due to my previous experience in city and in the crime scene for almost 2 years. I have been a deputy and a leader multiple times and I consider myself a responsible person towards my goals.
I will make sure that the gang I'm the leader of will excel in every way possible, starting from major events, ghetto, and turfs. I would like to change up the crime scene and provide more enjoyable events for both sides, crime and state.

During my term in Vagos I revived the crime side of the server and I made a lot of healthy events and the gang itself was a great success.
Also I have been in the turf scene for the same amount as I have been in the crime, so when it comes to turfs I really look forward to making it a healthy competitive environment for everyone turfing, since I'm a 5x 100% player, I would make some recommendations on how to approach turfs and maybe allow newer players who are less likely to join turfs actually join turfs and try playing.

I think the history speaks for itself and I don't think I need to write more on how to lead a gang, I know I have the leadership skills to lead a gang to success, especially when it comes to the gang that I'm so familiar with. And the people that I would bring would be the people who are equally skilled on leading and organizing a gang together, which would only promise success.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

- Make ghetto more active, including scheduled gang wars (which I organized in Vagos) where gangs would pick a spot and meet there for an all out brawl.
- Make RP more healthy in gang vs LEOs events. I don't want to be a leader who will give 5 seconds to every LEO there is when it comes to gun stores and 24/7. I want to give proper and equal RP on both sides no matter the outcome of the situation. Ever since I came back 3 months ago all I see from gangs is the same strategy over and over and I'd like to change that. Personally I have a lot of LEO friends and they also agree with me that the RP and the enjoyment of the gang vs LEOs situations outweighs the outcome of it (win or lose)
- Minimize toxicity to the lowest level possible. I'm a competitive person myself and I know things can get heated in some events, especially turfs. But I will make sure that the organization that I'm leading will provide the least toxicity possible. Being competitive brings a lot of possible toxic situations but my organization will stay true to the competitive nature and integrity rather than fall under the toxic part of it.

Cisway Dalton

Leader of Dalton Family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 6h
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Flawless
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to lead Ballas gang because I have enjoyed leading gangs previously (Vagos for 2 terms and Marabunta for 1 term) and I think the next leadership that I'd like to experience is Ballas. I consider myself a good leader due to my previous experience in city and in the crime scene for almost 2 years. I have been a deputy and a leader multiple times and I consider myself a responsible person towards my goals.
I will make sure that the gang I'm the leader of will excel in every way possible, starting from major events, ghetto, and turfs. I would like to change up the crime scene and provide more enjoyable events for both sides, crime and state.

During my term in Vagos I revived the crime side of the server and I made a lot of healthy events and the gang itself was a great success.
Also I have been in the turf scene for the same amount as I have been in the crime, so when it comes to turfs I really look forward to making it a healthy competitive environment for everyone turfing, since I'm a 5x 100% player, I would make some recommendations on how to approach turfs and maybe allow newer players who are less likely to join turfs actually join turfs and try playing.

I think the history speaks for itself and I don't think I need to write more on how to lead a gang, I know I have the leadership skills to lead a gang to success, especially when it comes to the gang that I'm so familiar with. And the people that I would bring would be the people who are equally skilled on leading and organizing a gang together, which would only promise success.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

- Make ghetto more active, including scheduled gang wars (which I organized in Vagos) where gangs would pick a spot and meet there for an all out brawl.
- Make RP more healthy in gang vs LEOs events. I don't want to be a leader who will give 5 seconds to every LEO there is when it comes to gun stores and 24/7. I want to give proper and equal RP on both sides no matter the outcome of the situation. Ever since I came back 3 months ago all I see from gangs is the same strategy over and over and I'd like to change that. Personally I have a lot of LEO friends and they also agree with me that the RP and the enjoyment of the gang vs LEOs situations outweighs the outcome of it (win or lose)
- Minimize toxicity to the lowest level possible. I'm a competitive person myself and I know things can get heated in some events, especially turfs. But I will make sure that the organization that I'm leading will provide the least toxicity possible. Being competitive brings a lot of possible toxic situations but my organization will stay true to the competitive nature and integrity rather than fall under the toxic part of it.
he is nice leader +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom