Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy East
Suspect ID
139392 & 120331
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2023
Time of violation
16:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FPwWLzTF2As

Tommy East

Player
Player
Royal Titans did a house raid on my Family and as you can see from POV during gun fight id 120331 was attempting to punch me. Also id 139392 & 61333 you can see picking up a gun with a gun in their hands. Two fine examples of powergaming. Id 139392 you can hear him screaming at his family member because he knew he messed up.

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Royal Titans did a house raid on my Family and as you can see from POV during gun fight id 120331 was attempting to punch me. Also id 139392 & 61333 you can see picking up a gun with a gun in their hands. Two fine examples of powergaming. Id 139392 you can hear him screaming at his family member because he knew he messed up.
lol fam raid is ooc bro thats not rp situation

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
are u mad or what bro u got already knocked there and no more people left there to shoot us
we can pick up guns and ammos if no shooting going on

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
It doesn't Come Under PG as it's a family raid and family raid are OOC. If it's a 10-10 Situation Then it will be a PG. U Better Go through Rules.

Tommy East

Player
Player
are u mad or what bro u got already knocked there and no more people left there to shoot us
lmao am i mad that yall lose consistently to us? nah not really lol, yall honestly trash.

Tommy East

Player
Player
its funny tho how even you thought he was doing some thing wrong in body cam tho lol .

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
1 v 7 lol and im a npc. whatever bruh. ask them what happened today when it was 1 v 3.
Ok big man nobody saw you missing all those bullets and with big iq trying to finish a dead guy rather than killing others we all blind 😑😑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom