Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kayla_Swayze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2023
Time of violation
2:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-VvrTjQFUdw

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
Leader Of Marabunta

all i am saying is that there is no proof of metagaming such as looking at forums and seeing who did it anything could apply to that might already have her number you never know if metagaming was shown for example like the pov she saw the id through the wall and proceeded to go around no callouts were given that there was someone behind there that is evidentially shown

squanchy

Player
Player
Why are you defending an evident cheater locking on to people
Whether or not she's a cheater is a different thing. And what part of my statement makes it seem like I'm defending her? If she's cheating let her be punished. I'm just telling the other guy not to defend someone on an obvious rulebreak. You're basically supporting me by saying what you just said, since I'm not defending a rule breaker, the bunta leader shouldn't defend one either :). Unless, you can't read and basic english is beyond your comprehension?

squanchy

Player
Player
Leader Of Marabunta

all i am saying is that there is no proof of metagaming such as looking at forums and seeing who did it anything could apply to that might already have her number you never know if metagaming was shown for example like the pov she saw the id through the wall and proceeded to go around no callouts were given that there was someone behind there that is evidentially shown
And she should be punished for that. Not denying that. But what I'm saying is, the guy that proceeded to call her and said ooc stuff about the forum complaint should be punished. Whether or not it is linked to that store robbery situation.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Approved

ID 201454 will receive a punishment for Metagaming and Mixing
(The forum post is OOC information, using OOC information in IC situations is the definition of Metagaming)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom