Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass rule break | Blood street gang + Gravitas family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Hello I am posting on behalf of my friend who is banned on forums, the admin suggested since the rulebreak is large enough. These people actively taunt and break rules knowing full well my friend is banned on forums so they abuse the server rules since they cannot get punished.

Shooting while following demands GR1.12 / UB Confusing Demands / Gravitas Robbing without family cars?
Metagaming my name without seeing my passport
OOC Insults during hostage situation / metagaming again at end of clip
metagaming my name again / taking me hostage for over 25minutes

Again, I am not Chicky Opps, I am just uploading this for him as Georgia Casanova Told us we could do.

Not sure why photo links in proof isnt working but heres the photo link

Last edited:

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Also want to add, I am also not spooki opps, the screenshot of georgia casanova telling us to report this for our friend, was sent to me by spooki opps.

YuhhBoiiiD

Player
Player
Lmfao bruh you suck his dick so much for this and to add to your little post you clearly see them robbing you as Bloods you fucking dumbass, plus they are next to red cars. Are you fucking color blind or something. You guys are by far the worst NPC family in city. The NPC probably shoot and follow demands better than what you do.

Kaiju

Player
Player
Ub confusing demands ? he was not fearing for his life clearly while 4 guns were pointed to his head. We dont have to be robbing as a family to give such demands as 99% of our family are in bloods. Also he got reported for the first pov and punished for fail rp.

Regarding people saying his name, you can go into bloods gang logs and check yourself that we have a guy in our gang called chicky and we were talking to him not the hostage.

Last edited:

jhon dakilla

Player
Player
Hello I am posting on behalf of my friend who is banned on forums, the admin suggested since the rulebreak is large enough. These people actively taunt and break rules knowing full well my friend is banned on forums so they abuse the server rules since they cannot get punished.

Shooting while following demands GR1.12 / UB Confusing Demands / Gravitas Robbing without family cars?

Again, I am not Chicky Opps, I am just uploading this for him as Georgia Casanova Told us we could do.

imgur.com

we were robbing as a gang npc do you not see the gang cars and ur just lying

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player

This is not your FORUM ACC / The admin said make a forum for an unban not for this kinda shit

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

You see this rule

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Lmfao bruh you suck his dick so much for this and to add to your little post you clearly see them robbing you as Bloods you fucking dumbass, plus they are next to red cars. Are you fucking color blind or something. You guys are by far the worst NPC family in city. The NPC probably shoot and follow demands better than what you do.
How is you telling me I suck his dick adding to this forum post in any form?
This is not your FORUM ACC

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

You see this rule
The Admin Georgia Casanova specifically told us we could make the forum post for our friend, I posted a screenshot stating proof of this, I believe you might wanna get your eyes checked, OR you just don't want to read said screenshot.

Kaiju

Player
Player

The Admin Georgia Casanova specifically told us we could make the forum post for our friend, I posted a screenshot stating proof of this, I believe you might wanna get your eyes checked, OR you just don't want to read said screenshot.
Here is an example

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Here is an example
So, you're directly arguing with what Admin Georgia Casanova has told us? Seems like a bit of disrespect to me...

Kaiju

Player
Player
So, you're directly arguing with what Admin Georgia Casanova has told us? Seems like a bit of disrespect to me...
Huh ? How am i disrespecting anyone if im just posting an example ? Even if im wrong how is it a disrespect ? We all love georgia.
But for me seems like you are trying to trick the admins dude which is not nice

YuhhBoiiiD

Player
Player

Man you must be sucking his dick very well if you have to post his own problems.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player

gigi is my friend I would never disrespect her and she knows

YuhhBoiiiD

Player
Player
gigi is my friend I would never disrespect her and she knows
Yeah he’s just trying to switch up your words and make it seem like you are going after an admin. This dude is by far really slow, sorry you have to deal with this dropout.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
Just stop reacting and let the admin review it, these are the forum rules no admin can let you break them.

The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation);

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom