Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
David Barnes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2023
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wr5q8g

David Barnes

Player
Player
In this POV we can first of all see me getting VDMed twice by a Bloods member to make sure that they can kill me with a circumcised shotgun. But what happens after that is very interesting, it seems like this Bloods member thinks its a good idea and realistic roleplay to kill his own gang member and revive him afterwards to magically make his handcuffs disappear.

ID of the guy who got killed is in the POV so you can easily see who did it.

I am not metagaming since I am streaming my game to someone who is not ingame and is playing Valorant. she can't use the oocly obtained info icly. This is basically like watching a twitch stream or video, as long as ur not in-game to streamsnipe or use the info it's not MG.

Also looking around when dead is not big abuse, confirmed this multiple times.

Last edited:

jhon dakilla

Player
Player
In this POV we can first of all see me getting VDMed twice by a Bloods member to make sure that they can kill me with a circumcised shotgun. But what happens after that is very interesting, it seems like the Bloods deputy thinks its a good idea and realistic roleplay to kill his own gang member and revive him afterwards to magically make his handcuffs disappear.

ID of the guy who got killed is in the POV so you can easily see who did it.
+ how would you know its richard unless your using his id

David Barnes

Player
Player
Admins can check any POV and go tell me if Samantha Barnes (102795) was ingame at this time. She was playing Valorant and didn't come back on grand. She logged out straight after biz war :)

David Barnes

Player
Player
how do u know it was even richard in the first place tho? u never saw his ID
Admins will check the ID on the kill logs that's how they do MK reports as well, and then we will see if I am correct or not. Keep protecting your "master".

javanmulitalo

Player
Player
Player received 1 forum warning, Reason: OFF-TOPIC.
when they check the logs they can see that's not Richard btw.

David Barnes

Player
Player
Bro thats what is meta gaming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Metagaming is using OOCly obtained information ICly like from a twitch stream or discord stream. She hasn't been on grand since biz war and never used and never will use this info ICly how is that metagaming? U okay bro?

jhon dakilla

Player
Player
Admins will check the ID on the kill logs that's how they do MK reports as well, and then we will see if I am correct or not. Keep protecting your "master".
how do you even know its richard u diddnt see his id at all and how would you know unless your looking at his id

King Specter.

Player
Player
Your friend in the beginning saying where is Richard , you might say its not about someone in the game but you approved that she's talking about someone in the game at 0:26 when you replied and said Richard MK someone , + at 0:30 when 2 of the FIB get out from the car and start shooting someone ur friend start saying "Kill him , Kill him , Kill him " and you said he gonna die
after he died she said Good Shit so its obviously in the situation and ur trying to lie in the forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom