Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Blood FearRP, Not accepting revive | ID 308

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gabe_Barr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2021
Time of violation
1:53
Proofs
https://streamable.com/audzs4

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I was attempting to give medical attention to ID 308 as he had been injured but I hadn't had the chance to take his cash which he had 130k in his pockets. Instead of accepting my revive, he denied them over and over again until he bled out. As you can see, I had stayed for well over a minute trying to give him a revive but he kept denying it. This shows the bloods complete and utter understanding of rp as they do not care to rp and only play to win. This really ruined the rp that I wanted to do and was a major blow to me due to this because of his play to win mentality and the failure to want to rp. RP'ers over shooters.

I had to use my fellow balla members POV of the situation as I accidentally turned off my recording instead of saving it.

Joga

Player
Player
Hi, this is ID 308, you don't show full pov, you already killed me, revived me, robbed me, then killed me again, then tried to revive me for the 2nd time, which is not allowed, have a nice day won't be responding unless admin asks.

Also stop metagaming in voip, you were ruining my roleplay experience and immersion, I do not like when people ruin my roleplay experience and ruin it for others, this is not a nice thing to do, it deeply saddens me when this happens.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hi, this is ID 308, you don't show full pov, you already killed me, revived me, robbed me, then killed me again, then tried to revive me for the 2nd time, which is not allowed, have a nice day won't be responding unless admin asks.

Also stop metagaming in voip, you were ruining my roleplay experience and immersion, I do not like when people ruin my roleplay experience and ruin it for others, this is not a nice thing to do, it deeply saddens me when this happens.
hello,

Based on POV of ID 35005 its Fail RP
ID 308 i suppose this is you please provide your POV of killing you multiple times

you have 12 hours to provide your side of POV

Joga

Player
Player
hello,

Based on POV of ID 35005 its Fail RP
ID 308 i suppose this is you please provide your POV of killing you multiple times

you have 12 hours to provide your side of POV
Uploading right now, it will take some time my dear friend.

Joga

Player
Player

In the video you can see me accepting the medical attention, then complying, while roleplaying my actions, yes I was taking my sweet time, which didn't seem to be the problem, the problem is that you killing me while I was still roleplaying is.

I was going to drop the AK but all of a sudden you kill me, then you try to revive me again which is against the rules.

Have a nice day forum warrior, keep those reports coming

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player

In the video you can see me accepting the medical attention, then complying, while roleplaying my actions, yes I was taking my sweet time, which didn't seem to be the problem, the problem is that you killing me while I was still roleplaying is.

I was going to drop the AK but all of a sudden you kill me, then you try to revive me again which is against the rules.

Have a nice day forum warrior, keep those reports coming
Hello there, I decided to kill you because I was already getting shot at by one of your blood friends at the same time you were pulling out your gun. In my eyes, I saw you pull out an ak while I am in a shootout, making me focus you so you don't decide to shoot me with it. I revived you again as I wasn't done robbing you as you had 130k that I had noticed. You were clearly stalling for your friends to come and shoot at us which is kinda mad how they knew where you were when you didn't use your radio once. I'd also like to request why his POV has no sound but can be actively seen in a discord call in the bottom left, which also kind of relates to how your buddies mysteriously knew our location to come and shoot. Coincidence??? Bloods metagaming now too??? to me it seems like you stalled with your rp on purpose to metagame to your friends in the discord call where you were and to come and help you which would be why you cut the sound out, you should also show the POV of you declining the revive many times and refusing to continue rp which honestly, completely ruined my immersion and rp because you decided not to accept my revive for ooc reasons instead of continuing the rp and not ruining the immersion. I may be a forum warrior but I'm not a fucking dumbass. I'd also like to point out that if you decide to take down your POV to hide this, I've also saved a copy of your POV so good luck buddy. I've been doing this since 2019.

Last edited:

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
f15ade243b6849050e3df2c0a96d56f4.png

Joga

Player
Player
Hello there, I decided to kill you because I was already getting shot at by one of your blood friends at the same time you were pulling out your gun. In my eyes, I saw you pull out an ak while I am in a shootout, making me focus you so you don't decide to shoot me with it. I revived you again as I wasn't done robbing you as you had 130k that I had noticed. You were clearly stalling for your friends to come and shoot at us which is kinda mad how they knew where you were when you didn't use your radio once. I'd also like to request why his POV has no sound but can be actively seen in a discord call in the bottom left, which also kind of relates to how your buddies mysteriously knew our location to come and shoot. Coincidence??? Bloods metagaming now too??? to me it seems like you stalled with your rp on purpose to metagame to your friends in the discord call where you were and to come and help you which would be why you cut the sound out, you should also show the POV of you declining the revive many times and refusing to continue rp which honestly, completely ruined my immersion and rp because you decided not to accept my revive for ooc reasons instead of continuing the rp and not ruining the immersion. I may be a forum warrior but I'm not a fucking dumbass. I'd also like to point out that if you decide to take down your POV to hide this, I've also saved a copy of your POV so good luck buddy. I've been doing this since 2019.

I don't know if you know the rules but like I said, you can't revive someone twice, you must have a big brain lad, audio was bugged since my mic has a loud noise because water got into my mic, sorry not sorry, if I were to upload a vid of it, you wouldn't hear anything since it was buzzing the whole time, anyways have a nice day, nobody cares that you've been playing since 2019, nor do I care if you saved a copy of the video.

This will be my last reply because I cannot be asked talking to some forum warrior.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I don't know if you know the rules but like I said, you can't revive someone twice, you must have a big brain lad, audio was bugged since my mic has a loud noise because water got into my mic, sorry not sorry, if I were to upload a vid of it, you wouldn't hear anything since it was buzzing the whole time, anyways have a nice day, nobody cares that you've been playing since 2019, nor do I care if you saved a copy of the video.

This will be my last reply because I cannot be asked talking to some forum warrior.
Funny how you say that but you are sitting in a discord call talking to other bloods at the same time, you can literally see your mic lighting up in the discord call, showing that you are talking in the call. It's obvious why you muted the video. Stay mad.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Gyazo
ID 15799, ID 38378
1.9 All gangmembers must wear clothes at least 51% of their gang's color | Demorgan 60 min
breaking rules in your own POV

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
I will be locking this post as it is being reviewed and to keep the toxicity low on the forums.​

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • The original poster is not using their own POV from the situation. if you would like to take action you will need the person with POV to make a forum report

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom