Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lexa Santiago
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ONsm6TV51o

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player
I was just driving the road.i saw there was a problem and i just wanted to watch.They shoot me i didn't do anything.

Jager Hoffman

Player
Player
I was just driving the road.i saw there was a problem and i just wanted to watch.They shoot me i didn't do anything.
you again...
anyway you pass by and see a freaking WAR going on and your most realistic reaction of a normal citizen is try to get close and share the news LMAOOO
u literally came back like you gonna start a fight and the fight was already there how you dont want them to shoot you
i got rammed personally by a car and he got out and killed me lol ofc i got the POV i will post it soon bc that ammo run was in a war from its beginning so yeah its so real that u will get shoot intentionally or by accident in a real life situation of the army on the HW and have goods with them
i dont think your going to be riding on the opposite line to begin with man

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player
you again...
anyway you pass by and see a freaking WAR going on and your most realistic reaction of a normal citizen is try to get close and share the news LMAOOO
u literally came back like you gonna start a fight and the fight was already there how you dont want them to shoot you
i got rammed personally by a car and he got out and killed me lol ofc i got the POV i will post it soon bc that ammo run was in a war from its beginning so yeah its so real that u will get shoot intentionally or by accident in a real life situation of the army on the HW and have goods with them
i dont think your going to be riding on the opposite line to begin with man
I have nothing to do with the issue, I was just wondering what was going on.

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
You was driving on wrong side you smased almost kill one of our solider. Then after sawing huge gun fight you decide come back to watch and you are complainig about getting shot at..

Lexa Federal

I Am Inevitable
Player
You was driving on wrong side you smased almost kill one of our solider. Then after sawing huge gun fight you decide come back to watch and you are complainig about getting shot at..
no one can shoot randomly,it's my decision to go the wrong way.

maximosw

Player
Player
This has to be the shitiest most useless forum report I have ever seen. Rams into a convoy run people over and suspiciously sticks around in the middle of a gunfight. Gets shot at *surprised Pikachu face*, pathetic 🤣. These forum warriors really post anything at this point to see what sticks. Btw your gif is as slow as your fps in the city.

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected
There was a active gunfight going on and you decided to watch it without fearing for your life. As a civilian you should have avoid the gun fight keep going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom