Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

laqua

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jakob
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +1:00
4. Average online per day. 4-12 hours a day
5. Your Discord: laqua#6910
6. Your Nickname: Emma hart
7. Your ID: 93511

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I have been in gangs for a long time now and when i have been in them i havent seen a gang do events all the time like 24/7, FZs, Hostage situations and etc because gangs these days can be afraid to get arrested but if i get leader i will make sure my gang always has something to do like robbing or events. If we dont have enough numbers for events i will gather a group at HQ so we can go rob in ghetto.

2) Having a good and healthy turf team that doesnt break rules but will be good enough to push for 100%

3) Many gangs these days have been very toxic and i dont really like that so i want to become a leader so i can learn people that you dont have to be toxic and if people are toxic to someone i will either give them a warning to not do it again if it wasnt really bad but if they say something very bad i will demote them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Do many hostage situations so LEOs can have fun while negotioating and have more fun in general

2) Make new global event ideas so we can have more fun with those

3) Be allies with other gangs in subs so gangs can always win and make gangs on top

4) I want to make sure we have atleast 10k spray profit at all times so we can make it like a hourly payment. How will i do this? I will do this by having 3 spray leaders with a big spray team so before the end of the hour the gang goes around in ghetto spraying.

5) I will not care which ID people are because alot of HCs in gangs are looking at peoples IDs and judging them because of that. So everyone in the gang will have the same respect unless people are disrespecting people and breaking rules.

6) I will make sure everyone knows the rules. If anyone in the gang breaks rules i will get them a warning but if they do it 2 or 3 times they will get kicked.

Ranking System

1 | Suspended

2 | Young Bunta

3 | Shooter

4 | Hustler

5 | Bunta

6 | Thug

7 | Turfer

8 | Enforcer

9 | OG Bunta

10 | Captain

11 | Warrior

12 | Warlord

13 | Deputy

14 | Leader

------------------------------------

Interview Questions

1. What is MG

2. What is PG

3. How many people/cars do you need to rob someone

4. How many people/cars do you need to pull someone over

5. Can you use roofs at FZ

6. Can you use roofs at Subs

7. What is Fear-RP

8. Where can you rob people

9. Can you shoot inside HQ

10. Can you search/revive/rob someone with a gun in your hand

If you want to join you need to have atleast 8 out of 10 questions right

You need to be atleast 10 years old in the city.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Emma Hart

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
You just got blacklisted from Ballas just 15m after freeze for reporting your own gang members without talking to HC. What a mature leader who cant lead for anything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom