Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye Killa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sedat
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : kenzaa#7777
6. Your Nickname : Kanye Luxell
7. Your ID : 129773
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - I want to be leader of Vagos because i was in gangs for a long time, i used to be vagos leader before but i did a great mistake, im here to fix it.
2.2 - Before in my vagos term, i learn all ups and downs, what was my mistakes, why i got disbanded etc etc. so it wont happen again in this term.
2.3 - I will do a lot of fz raid, gunstore so there will be no afk gang i dont wanna sit in hq as a leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1 - If anyone do rulebreak it will be result in kicks and strikes.
3.2 - I'm planing to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies and fz raids so leo side can have to do something.
3.3 - I will keep players active by going ghetto as a gang and going every gang event.
3.4 - Me, my deputies and hc's will take only whos know rules, who will dont break rules so this gang will be active without rulebreaks.

My goals for Vagos;
- I will try to do %100 turf with my main turfers.
- I will choose good persons for spray team so we can keep the profit atleast 10k in every hour.
- We will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks.
- We will not miss any event especially vehicle theft, informant and which is important for gangs.
- I will be giving bonuses and promotions if we win big events like informant and vehicle theft.

Best regards, Kanye..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom