Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected State rule 1.8, General rule 6.4 I National Guard

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Vercetti
Suspect ID
107, 80171
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2023
Time of violation
21:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1xZ0wvEwnvU

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN
1.8 Laws are wrote by the government and every state organistation should follow them.

Hello dear NG Curators/Reviewing admins, Today I will show you a great case of NG Being corrupt with a outcome they cant have ("Making up charges and missusage of legislation")

Also Arresting me for things I did not do lol.
They charged me with :

3.8.2Trespassing on Secure Facility
(Something I did not do would like to see POV me doing it as LEOS Are required to record that)
and they also charge me with

2.17.2Excessive Firearms Carry (Overcarrying)
Now at the time I was holding Items that are illegal (Gun parts) FIB + NG Should have POV Of search those are not Fire arms they are illegal items yet they charge me with this instead

Here are all the charges I can be put in solitary for:

9.1.1Failure to Behave
9.1.2Failure to Comply
9.1.3Sexual Acts with Inmates
9.1.4Sabotage
9.1.5Attempted Escape
9.1.6Attempted Mass Escape
9.1.7Incitement to Riot
9.1.8Rioting
9.1.9Assaulting an Officer

Clearly Did not commit any of these yet they lock me up in isolation

Theese NG officers have clearly shown that they hate me personally maybe even OOCLy and thats why they are chargeing me with all of this nonsence

I would like justice aspecially as an EX NG General as It kills me to see one of my favorite orgs like this

Thanks for reading my Complaint,

Regards,

Vercetti

Last edited:

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN
1.8 Laws are wrote by the government and every state organistation should follow them.

Hello dear NG Curators/Reviewing admins, Today I will show you a great case of NG Being corrupt with a outcome they cant have ("Making up charges and missusage of legislation")

They charged me with :

(Something I did not do would like to see POV me doing it as LEOS Are required to record that)

Now at the time I was holding Items that are illegal (Gun parts) FIB + NG Should have POV Of search those are not Fire arms they are illegal items yet they charge me with this instead

9.1.1Failure to Behave
9.1.2Failure to Comply
9.1.4Sabotage
9.1.5Attempted Escape
9.1.7Incitement to Riot
9.1.8Rioting

Theese NG officers have clearly shown that they hate me personally maybe even OOCLy and thats why they are chargeing me with all of this nonsence

I would like justice aspecially as an EX NG General as It kills me to see one of my favorite orgs like this

Regards,

Vercetti

They did have the right to put you in isolation, 9.1.5 Attempted Escape as you were outside your cell, also ng in the rules isn't required to have bodycam for arrest only 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
They did have the right to put you in isolation, 9.1.5 Attempted Escape as you were outside your cell, also ng in the rules isn't required to have bodycam for arrest only 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning
You rn: 🤓

Secondly, FIB Should show bodycam of me trespassing then :), since he dont have that NG Should Either way its a lost cause for NG About isolation thanks for pointing that out that indeed went under my nose.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
First Thing,
National Guard cannot Officially Charge someone they can only claim the charges, if you feel the charges are wrong its an IC issue, Request for a lawyer.

Second Thing,
You are literally running out of your cell running around without permission from DOC officers, that gives Military Soldiers, Federal Agents and Officers of the Law Full Right to put you into Isolation as you are literally breaking Protocol in a prison

Thirdly, if you feel any LEOs or Military Soldiers did anything wrong go to the government ask for a lawyer and sue :) cause its an ic issue

Dont Cry just trying to help

Rein

Player
As your POV doesn't show how you was being arrested aka the Full situation (Aka a Forum Rulebreak of you not showing the full situatoin), I'm gonna assume you was trespassing on the National Guard Base if a Military Soldier said your charges was trespassing on a secure facility.

FZ Zone Map:
image.png

Also would like to mention the National Guard holds full right to whomever is in their Yellow Zone, Which allows them to search suspicious personnel & Vehicles (Gives them RP Reason to search you and your trunk as you are on the territory of the Military Base)

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
First Thing,
National Guard cannot Officially Charge someone they can only claim the charges, if you feel the charges are wrong its an IC issue, Request for a lawyer.

Second Thing,
You are literally running out of your cell running around without permission from DOC officers, that gives Military Soldiers, Federal Agents and Officers of the Law Full Right to put you into Isolation as you are literally breaking Protocol in a prison

Thirdly, if you feel any LEOs or Military Soldiers did anything wrong go to the government ask for a lawyer and sue :) cause its an ic issue

Dont Cry just trying to help
Not an IC Issue read State rule 1.8 and GR 6.4 Honestly expected you to know this rein 🤓

Secondly, I already noticed I made a mistake with my claim

Thirdly, Not an IC Issue read State rule 1.8 and GR 6.4 Honestly expected you to know this rein 🤓

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
As your POV doesn't show how you was being arrested aka the Full situation (Aka a Forum Rulebreak of you not showing the full situatoin), I'm gonna assume you was trespassing on the National Guard Base if a Military Soldier said your charges was trespassing on a secure facility.

FZ Zone Map:
image.png

Also would like to mention the National Guard holds full right to whomever is in their Yellow Zone, Which allows them to search suspicious personnel & Vehicles (Gives them RP Reason to search you and your trunk as you are on the territory of the Military Base)
Mind explaining the charges with "Overcarrying"? (Also i didnt trespass I know the borders G im an ex General) 🤓

Rein

Player
Mind explaining the charges with "Overcarrying"? (Also i didnt trespass I know the borders G im an ex General) 🤓
Show Full POV of your situation lmfao not trim your POV to only back your side of the story up 🤡🤡🤡

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Show Full POV of your situation lmfao not trim your POV to only back your side of the story up 🤡🤡🤡
Lol Dont have the part where I got RDMd Admins will tell me what they wanna see and ill give them that

If u think im lying the Leos can provide POV after all its the same situation just from different Points

maximosw

Player
Player
Nah if he shows his full POV he gets hit with Mixing, UB, and plenty more. If the gods would like I will definitely provide that and see who really is in the wrong

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Nah if he shows his full POV he gets hit with Mixing, UB, and plenty more. If the gods would like I will definitely provide that and see who really is in the wrong
I got muted for mixing + What UB did I do and when?

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player

They charged me with :

9.1.1Failure to Behave
9.1.2Failure to Comply
9.1.4Sabotage
9.1.5Attempted Escape
9.1.7Incitement to Riot
9.1.8Rioting

Regards,

Vercetti

Burh...
I used admire you and your work when you was Chief of police sad the see you in that state this post is not going anywhere on my eyes since nothing wrong but good luck .

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
The charges may have been wrong, but going to the forums for just a wrong fine? Bit much isn't it. Additionally, GR 6.4 applies to when you do corrupt actions (taking bribes etc etc.) It's probably an honest mistake by NG/FIB that resulted in them giving you the wrong fine. But doesn't that happen all of the time? You out of all ppl should know this. Putting a whole org on forums just for them giving you the wrong fine? I expected better.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Burh...
I used admire you and your work when you was Chief of police sad the see you in that state this post is not going anywhere on my eyes since nothing wrong but good luck .
First of all. Thank you for admiring my work. Second of all You see, This is going somewhere. I did not make this report to spite you. If you want come dms and ill show proof of this I gave the 2 NG guys the decision to back out 4 times (I counteed it)
Yet they went ahead and broke the rules knowing NG could possibly be punished

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
The charges may have been wrong, but going to the forums for just a wrong fine? Bit much isn't it. Additionally, GR 6.4 applies to when you do corrupt actions (taking bribes etc etc.) It's probably an honest mistake by NG/FIB that resulted in them giving you the wrong fine. But doesn't that happen all of the time? You out of all ppl should know this. Putting a whole org on forums just for them giving you the wrong fine? I expected better.
To this all I can say is the thing I said to rein yesterday too just cause its an IC issue its also an OOC issue lol and it ruined my rp I really did just wanna go to the base to visit diamond but I was instead shot from inside withouth me entering redzone, ya think thats cool? Also I do belive NG gave me the wrong charges to ruin my rp not by mistake as I pointed it out for them yet they failed to help

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
To this all I can say is the thing I said to rein yesterday too just cause its an IC issue its also an OOC issue lol and it ruined my rp I really did just wanna go to the base to visit diamond but I was instead shot from inside withouth me entering redzone, ya think thats cool? Also I do belive NG gave me the wrong charges to ruin my rp not by mistake as I pointed it out for them yet they failed to help
IRL, do you expect to go into a military base and get welcome with flowers and a red carpet? Realistically, they will shoot you on sight - doesn't matter what you're business there is. Regarding the false charges, you can go to Government - make a complaint/case file and get compensation. That's RP, not bringing it here.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
IRL, do you expect to go into a military base and get welcome with flowers and a red carpet? Realistically, they will shoot you on sight - doesn't matter what you're business there is. Regarding the false charges, you can go to Government - make a complaint/case file and get compensation. That's RP, not bringing it here.
Still a rulebreak. GOV refused to help incase your wondering lol, I didnt enter their base I was in a yellow zone Please stop crying

Habib Anderson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

- There has been no Rule breaks in your Footage
- If they charged you wrongfully, it is an IC issue, you should call a lawyer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom