Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Luxell

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jack
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-10
5. Your Discord xevilx45#9650
6. Your Nickname Jack Luxell
7. Your ID206712

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First. I would like to be the leader of Bloods because I will keep activity up and also keep our warnings down. And if we do getting warnings, I will kick the members involved and host a Global event to get rid of the warning. I will also ensure my high command give thorough interviews to prevent anyone who may break rules from giving us any warnings.

Second reason. I feel after all these months of being HC/Deputy I have enough knowledge to finally lead my own gang. Over time in gangs I kept seeing that Leaders not putting much work as the high commands. I will make sure to attend every event I'm available for. And if not making sure my high commands can get everyone ready for the events.

Third reason. I will make sure there is no toxicity at all in my gang and I will also like to make sure All my members feeling respected and treated fairly to receive ranks and bonuses for attending events and making sure all ranks are attainable through attending events and helping other gang members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. Only invite people that know the rules well and have at least 15 years in the city.
2. Keeping event activity high
3. Doing special events daily such as gun stores and 24/7 markets to keep my members interested and to keep LEOS on their feet.
4. Makin sure I have a good spray team that would spray every hour.
5. Robbing and staying active in the ghetto showing other gangs that bloods on top.

Connz Osema

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jack
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-10
5. Your Discord xevilx45#9650
6. Your Nickname Jack Luxell
7. Your ID206712

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First. I would like to be the leader of Bloods because I will keep activity up and also keep our warnings down. And if we do getting warnings, I will kick the members involved and host a Global event to get rid of the warning. I will also ensure my high command give thorough interviews to prevent anyone who may break rules from giving us any warnings.

Second reason. I feel after all these months of being HC/Deputy I have enough knowledge to finally lead my own gang. Over time in gangs I kept seeing that Leaders not putting much work as the high commands. I will make sure to attend every event I'm available for. And if not making sure my high commands can get everyone ready for the events.

Third reason. I will make sure there is no toxicity at all in my gang and I will also like to make sure All my members feeling respected and treated fairly to receive ranks and bonuses for attending events and making sure all ranks are attainable through attending events and helping other gang members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. Only invite people that know the rules well and have at least 15 years in the city.
2. Keeping event activity high
3. Doing special events daily such as gun stores and 24/7 markets to keep my members interested and to keep LEOS on their feet.
4. Makin sure I have a good spray team that would spray every hour.
5. Robbing and staying active in the ghetto showing other gangs that bloods on top.
good leader ++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom