Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-10 hours
5. .ethan#0001
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- The main reason I want to be leader of the FIB is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been Chief of LSPD and have also been in FIB as HOD and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the FIB since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had through out the time I was in the server.
- I feel like I can bring FIB like how I did with the LSPD. Shortly after I got leadership of LSPD I had the whole high command ready and we all put in a lot of work to fix LSPD and now its doing great with a great leader.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command would have to go out with any agent under supervising ranks and make sure they do everything properly and good.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.
- I would also have it so that once every 2 weeks regardless of rank you will have to do a department wide training meaning the whole of FIB would have to come together and do training to make sure everyone is caught up and knows all the rules well.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
  1. Suspended
  2. LOA
  3. Junior Agent 1-3
  4. Field Agent 1-3
  5. Special Agent 1-3
  6. Senior Special Agent 1-3
  7. Elite Agent 1-3
  8. Elite Senior Special Agent 1-3
  9. Black ops Agent 1-3