Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus111

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:

Joshua Fournier

2. Your age
I am 18 years of age

3. Time zone
Ny timezone is EST (Eastern Standerd Time)

4. Average online per day
I average 5+ hours over the weekdays, 10+ hours over the weekends.

5. Your Discord
My discord is IT11#9561

6. Your Nickname
Ny nickname is Jake suli

7. Your ID
Ny ID is 274984

Additional information
1. Leader of: FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 - A chance to improve

FIB is corrupt, I'm going to go straight out and say it. I have talked to many Lawayers and they have said themselves they have many cases of corruption against FIB. The current situation of FIB is they would rather take it out on employees then risk getting an organization strike, I want to and will fix that if I get the chance to become the leader of FIB.

2 - Creating a better organization
Leading FIB with give me a chance to use a fresh set of eyes to make a better and a more organized organization. For example, stricter logs, and you must show dedication to get a promotion, just a few ideas from a long list. FIB will only be better as an organization if I'm there to lead it.

3 - Better staff
Some FIB staff are very corrupt, some don't get on duty, some don't follow commands, some do just fine. What im trying to say is I will be stricter on staff, I want hard working dedicated staff. The training process will be more involved, so will the interview process. There will be strikes and rewards. And instead of automatically firing someone I will give Constructive Criticism and help them learn. No more corrupt staff, instead nice and hard working staff.

4 - A new image
I want to create a new image of FIB, instead of the FIB the citizens know as "corrupt" I want to improve every aspect of that by proving to the community that the new and improved FIB will be amazing, and not corrupt. I will hold events, recruitment drives, and have fun with the community.

5 - Dedication
My dedication to leading FIB is huge. I want to make FIB the best it can. I want FIB to work with every organization and able to work well wuth them, I can spend 10+ hours a day working on FIB, and only FIB. With experience in all LEOS and EMS I think I make a perfect fit.

6 - A chance to show citizens that FIB is there to serve and protect
I will show the citizens of Los Santos that FIB is new is new and improved. I will host fun events for the community and make sure they know FIB is no longer corrupt and FIB is now an amazing org they cates about the community.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
FIB needs a big makeover, so first off the roles section of FIB, here is what I propose:

(Starting Roles (When you first join))
Trainee agent
Rookie agent
Junior agent

(Mddle roles (When you get oit of the beginnerstage but not yet experienced enough)
Feild agent 1
Feild agent 2
Feild agent 3
Senior agent

(Experienced roles(Classified))
Junior Special agent
Special agent
Senior Special agent
Elite agent 1
Elite agent 2
Elite agent 3

(High roles (Right below high command, undercover and codenames))
Elite SSA
Black ops agent
00 agent

(High command)
Head of FIB
Head of department
Supervisor
Head of IA
Head of HR
Head of training
Head of staff
Head of Undercover

(Special roles)
IA Trainee
IA
Head of IA
------------------
HR Trainee
HR
Head of HR
------------------
Mission/special missions leader
Black ops pilot

ROLES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Along with the roles many more things will change, such as logs, promotion requirements, I plan to have much more staff, I plan for interviews to be more involved, I plan for training to be more involved, I will crach down on corruption, FIB will be clean, and many more things. I may not have the (+) but the change I will make can not be over looked. With me as the head of FIB, FIB with change and be better.

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

Lack of experience, Play more in the server and apply again in the future.

off topic comments will be punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom