Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeMark

Thanks for watching to me :|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
ZwePyaeTun
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT +6:30
4. Average online per day
10 hours a day

5. Your Discord
LukeSpace#1439

6. Your Nickname
LukeMark

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.A chance to show citizIens that FIB is there to serve and protect
i want to show to everyone in the city that FIB is on top and FIB is protecting the sever and city and also citizens as well .

2.Better staff
When i was in FIB the staff are breaking a internal rules they didn't listen to the command .What im trying to say is I will be stricter on staff, I want hard working dedicated staff. The training process will be more involved, so will the interview process. There will be strikes and rewards. And instead of automatically firing someone I will give Constructive Criticism and help them learn. No more corrupt staff, instead nice and hard working staff.

3.Creating a better organization
FIB is one of the best and big organization in the city and if i have chance to become a fib leader,i am gonna fix all of the thing that happen in fib very badly and i am gonna get a new and better organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Like i said before FIB is one of the best and big organization in the city ,so first off the roles section of FIB, here is what I propose:

(Starting Roles,When you first join)
Junior agent - 1 have to do training -1
Junior agnet - 2 have to arrest someone
Junior agent - 3 have to provide the 5min of bodycam that you stay in event of 5min

(Mddle roles,after finishing these training )
Field agent 1
Field agent 2
Field agent 3

(Experienced roles(Can join department ))
Special agent 1
Special agent 2
Special agent 3
senior Special agent 1
Senior Special agent 2
Senior Special agent 3
SSA 1
SSA 2
SSA 3

(Deputy Highcommand (if there is no highcommand available they can give command)
Elite SSA 1
Elite SSA 2
Elite SSA 3
Elite agent 1
Elite agent 2
Elite agent 3
Black ops agent

(high Command)
Supervisor
OOagent
Deputy Head of Department
Head of Department
Chief of staff
Deputy Director
Leader or Director

My plan of Department -
-Undercover
-Public Affairs
-HR ( Human Resource)
-Spec Ops operator
-IA (internal Affairs Agent)

Depanding on the Department,bounces will different and also i was planning to do a lot of other good stuff in my head if i have chance to get interview i am gonna tell all of the thing that is in my head thanks for advice

Respect to all sever admin,all ex leader and currect leader as well thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom