Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
orhan mammadov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2023
Time of violation
12:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LBQLLEtnG4g

Apollo Grey

Player
Player
Requesting ID 77587 to Fix Title within 6 hours

Format should be Rulebreak | ID

Favian

Player
Player
Because my pc is bad, my settings are low and I can't see you. You're standing in the middle of the road. I accidentally hit

Last edited:

Orhan

Player
Player
Because my pc is bad, my settings are low and I can't see you. You're standing in the middle of the road. I accidentally hit
prove that you didn't see us at that moment. just stopping on the road doesn't justify you bumping into us twice

xkraltr

Player
Player
they are waiting in the middle of the road and my friend is driving a bugatti so he goes very fast and doesn't have time to stop

Orhan

Player
Player
they are waiting in the middle of the road and my friend is driving a bugatti so he goes very fast and doesn't have time to stop
that road has a speed limit, your friend has to follow it

quick'd

Player
Player
do you even read what he wrote?

you can have bad computer, but are you not clever enough to doesnt realize you rammed peoples while on the road ?

first time you make a mistake its an accident, the second time you make the same mistake its on purpose

Favian

Player
Player
do you even read what he wrote?

you can have bad computer, but are you not clever enough to doesnt realize you rammed peoples while on the road ?

first time you make a mistake its an accident, the second time you make the same mistake its on purpose
First of all, everyone can make mistakes, I wasn't looking at the screen when I was passing by, this has nothing to do with my intelligence.

Favian

Player
Player
that road has a speed limit, your friend has to follow it
yes, that road has a speed limit, but if I don't follow that speed limit, only the police can fine me. So there is no point in posting on the forum.

Orhan

Player
Player
First of all, everyone can make mistakes, I wasn't looking at the screen when I was passing by, this has nothing to do with my intelligence.
You said you don't have good pc at first, now you say you weren't looking at the pc. I wonder about your other lies

Last edited:

Orhan

Player
Player
yes, that road has a speed limit, but if I don't follow that speed limit, only the police can fine me. So there is no point in posting on the forum.
forum has nothing to do with speed. I thought you were smart enough to understand that

Favian

Player
Player
You said you don't have good pc at first, now you say you weren't looking at the pc. I wonder about your other lies
yes i said the pc is bad i can only see people when i get very close and i turned my head for a short time when i got close to you

quick'd

Player
Player
im talking about second time. Its about your intelligence.

you ram someone and after 30 sec you ram again. This is what im talking about. A decent person can realise there was peoples on the road if i go there again probably ram peoples.

Apollo Grey

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Reject the forum

VDM seems unintentional as you were standing in the middle of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom