Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Daksh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Wonder Man#6690
6. Your Nickname: Lavi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 95096

Additional information

1. Leader of...
bPK3ruM.png

Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since I have been working in FIB for more than 6-7 months across the EN servers, I would like to lead FIB. I hold all the expertise and knowledge needed for the Director. The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) is the sole law enforcement organization with federal jurisdiction, and they have specific tasks within the State that are focused on federal level investigations. I am aware of and revere FIB's full range of authority.

As everyone is aware, gangs currently control the State, which is extremely demoralizing for LEOs. I can guarantee that if I were to be appointed Director, I would have enough federal agents to deal with the gangs. The FIB is my chosen organization, and I'll do everything in my power to uphold its legacy. I have served as HOD HR, HOD Spec ops, and HOD PR across all of the EN servers. As the director, I have some duties towards FIB agents. I've always noticed that I'm immersing myself more and more in the FIB's high-quality RP.

The Federal Bureau is renowned for both its tactically skilled operatives and its undercover intelligence-gathering agents. I have observed some inactivity, I have good vision, and I am aware of how FIB has changed through time. I'll be prepared to recreate the FIB as it once was because I have worked with all of the OGs. Since the day I joined FIB a year ago, I have been extremely passionate about raids, so I enjoy FIB given the duties they have been matched with.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Building the RP's quality within the org.

When an agent first joins FIB, I've found that they like it greatly, but after a while, they start to feel bored.
I researched this problem in the background and discovered that the majority of the agents take pleasure in BM, gang, and family raids. Omer's time was enjoyable for all the agents because they could engage in engaging RP rather than patrol.

Favouritism

Agents would not want to work for FIB if they encountered problems such as high command favoring an agent, unfair promotions, agent's work not being appreciated as it should be, etc. Agents prefer to work for organizations that value their contributions and accomplishments. Everyone will get what they deserve; I have been the IA chief in SAHP (en2), DIB CoS (en3), and governor (en3). I have never encouraged any form of corruption. Honestly, I'm strict with the internal rules.

Communication

In every circumstance when other organizations are involved, federal agents have the right to take the initiative; but, for exceptional performance, communication must be improved. Only the agents with experience, communication skills, and respect for everyone will be given high command positions; I'm quite picky about who I choose as my hcs. We will get along well with families and other state organizations, and I'm more willing to work with them.

Human Resource

Well, a lot of directors depart from their HR believing that they could succeed on their own without assistance from the leader. I completely disagree with this statement because HR is the foundation of FIB, and I think a leader should be in charge of HR. HR representatives will receive a bonus sum for exceptional achievement.
For the future success of FIB, I will engage with HR in the early days of my term.

Listening to curators

This statement should not be added because it is very evident that leaders must follow the instructions of their curator. However, I have observed numerous leaders who act independently and disregard their curators. I want to get along well with my curators because they are crucial to the roleplaying of an organization. I'm always open to them and conduct my curators professionally. Thanks to all the FIB curators, I could see their hard work.

Thank you for reading my application. :)
Lavi Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom