Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pietro Nardelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2023
Time of violation
15:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/u_GXPYN6iUw

Pietro Nardelli

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
A family member of Louis Clappers give me one shot and say to the friends to kill me for dont get POV Requested, i want you guys to see all the members POV... All the time this guys shot from vents, buches everything and say to other friend to shot and kill to seem clean..

Burak Louis

Player
Player
A family member of Louis Clappers give me one shot and say to the friends to kill me for dont get POV Requested, i want you guys to see all the members POV... All the time this guys shot from vents, buches everything and say to other friend to shot and kill to seem clean..
i don't understand why you cry so much I don't understand why you come in informally, you hide in the bush, I don't know how you enjoy it, ahahaha, keep crying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Victor Louis

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
:D

Last edited:

Jeg Louis.xd

Player

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
POV Request

ID 1920 and 28074 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event from the beginning until where he died.

Any other comments rather than ID 295 will receive a punishment from forum.​

lawesxd

Player

Victor Louis

Player
look at my forum picture you will only see what you will have in your dream ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Croslat

Player
I have en2 90k id, I just started the game last month, but somehow I have 295 id in this en3 opened in october, don't you think something is wrong, son?
We had everything you can imagine we lived your dreams on this project but you are a nameless bush monster so it's kind of scary to take you seriously ๐Ÿ˜œ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom