Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Darko

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL --: Derek
2. Your Age --: 26
3. Time zone --: CST (USA Central Standard Time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord --: YuhBoiiiD#0005
6. Your Nickname --: Silver Darko
7. Your ID --: 141631

Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

A) I’m wanting to take this role of leadership to show my abilities of leadership and become successful in the city by completing a full term. I know I have what it takes to lead, and by having some of the people I trust most to help me out as my deputies would get me through it.

B) From the past as being a deputy two terms of Bloods during Richard’s successful term has shown me how fun gang life is. He’s also taught me the ways of how to lead through success. I feel that I can accomplish the same achievements he has done.

C) I have been in the city for almost a year now coming up in April and becoming a leader of Marabunta would be a huge step for me. I’ve met so many great people in city and they be telling me that I have what it takes to be a leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) Proper RP will be done in every situation like Robbing, Hostage and store robberies.

B) Forcing everyone to do an interview and answering majority of the questions right so that we know they know the rules of the gang life.

C) Having the right deputies and high command so that we can attend every event possible.

D) Push for 100% turfs

E) Having a good spray team so we can have a steady paycheck every hour.

F) Issue bonuses for store robberies and collecting turf profits.

G) Lastly I will avoid all toxic behavior throughout this term at all cost

Again, I would push to make this gang the most active/successful gang in city. Also we will try to make sure again that I get as much people to events as possible.

Thanks for taking the time for viewing my application, Silver

JayceKing

Player
Player
Would make a great leader for an important role in the city! Not enough good things I can say about him! Hands down would be a perfect fit!

Jik0

Player
Player

Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

A) I’m wanting to take this role of leadership to show my abilities of leadership and become successful in the city by completing a full term. I know I have what it takes to lead, and by having some of the people I trust most to help me out as my deputies would get me through it.

B) From the past as being a deputy two terms of Bloods during Richard’s successful term has shown me how fun gang life is. He’s also taught me the ways of how to lead through success. I feel that I can accomplish the same achievements he has done.

C) I have been in the city for almost a year now coming up in April and becoming a leader of Marabunta would be a huge step for me. I’ve met so many great people in city and they be telling me that I have what it takes to be a leader.

A) Proper RP will be done in every situation like Robbing, Hostage and store robberies.

B) Forcing everyone to do an interview and answering majority of the questions right so that we know they know the rules of the gang life.

C) Having the right deputies and high command so that we can attend every event possible.

D) Push for 100% turfs

Again, I would push to make this gang the most active/successful gang in city. Also we will try to make sure again that I get as much people to events as possible.

+++++ FOR MY G

Walat gravitas

Player
Player

Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta

D) Push for 100% turfs

++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom