Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Silva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Daniel
2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - GMT London
4. Average online per day - 6h
5. Your Discord - Slowfragz#3693
6. Your Nickname - Marco Bozo
7. Your ID - 40576
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I started in this city almost two years ago, and have been gaining experience and knowledge of the workings and rules of the city. During this time I abandoned the city to play in the Portuguese city since I use my mother tongue and have experience with fellow countrymen (during this experience I was never a leader, but I was vice leader of legal and illegal organs, and I started in the Portuguese city as admin, a function that I abandoned since I miss the joy of being able to play with the friends I made here, and at the end of a day's work, the admin function was more serious work than fun)

During this period, besides the knowledge acquired, I also gained responsible friends with enough knowledge to be able to help me in this mandate. Ready to take over the leadership of the gang whenever the leader is not present
After a year of greater commitment in the Portuguese city (10 months top1, 5x famwar winners, 5x 100% turf territories) we decided to bet on returning in force to the mother city. Knowing that here we will find more competitiveness and with that motivate even more some of the people who before moving here were even considering leaving.
Putting all this together with the confidence I have in myself and the will to make friends, who want to help me with this project, shine, I decided the time was right to apply and lead a gang in this city

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization

My ideas to improve the RolePlay level of the organization are:

Make a conscious recruitment, with questionnaire and try to teach what the members have more difficulty
Do 100% of the turfs

Do most graffiti several hours a day

Do weekly raids on stores (24/7 and ammo stores) and Fort Zancudo

Be active in the ghetto fighting other illegal organizations

Act with the other gangs in battles against Leos whenever possible (submarines, black market and ghetto patrols)

Doing RP scenarios with hostages

Punishing Toxic players, trying to force them to be more humans

Supporting healthy competitiveness between gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom