Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
dpatel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2023
Time of violation
19:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FJ_I4sk_nbo

dpatel

Player
Player
Here is what happened, as you can see in the pov, I was going for Black market raid,
1. ID 71163 gave me demands to drop my guns [Event rule1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn] [General rule 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days] (idk what kind of functionality he was using to rob my weapons :/)
2. ID 82974 [6.6 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. | Jail 60 min]
3. ID 82974 and ID 71163 killed me during the event :/ [Event rule1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn] (I would like the admin who will review the thread to request their pov to see who were shooting)

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
We were outside of the zone , and we have IC reason to shoot , And when I say drop your weapon sorry for my bad english I was meaning to holster your weapon because you was brandishing it and that gives us reason the shoot you.

dpatel

Player
Player
We were outside of the zone , and we have IC reason to shoot , And when I say drop your weapon sorry for my bad english I was meaning to holster your weapon because you was brandishing it and that gives us reason the shoot you.
You should read some Event rules, it clearly says "you can not kill during an event"
here is the link for event rules, thanks Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

dpatel

Player
Player
If there was a such thing as you mentioned, everyone will stand outside the circle and give demands so the other side cannot enter the circle 😂

Diamond Fellas

Player
Player
If there was a such thing as you mentioned, everyone will stand outside the circle and give demands so the other side cannot enter the circle 😂
I was not giving demands about circle I was giving demands about gun in your hand and we are in ghetto I give you 2 time 5 sec and you did not comply. We was not interacting at BM raid at all we are outside.

If you was coming without weapon then we dont have reason the shoot you , or even give you demands you cannot just came to us with weapon in your hand expect to not do anything.

dpatel

Player
Player
I was not giving demands about circle I was giving demands about gun in your hand and we are in ghetto I give you 2 time 5 sec and you did not comply. We was not interacting at BM raid at all we are outside.

If you was coming without weapon then we dont have reason the shoot you , or even give you demands you cannot just came to us with weapon in your hand expect to not do anything.
So you are saying is, if there is a raid going on, and I'm going to protect it, i have to enter without weapons???
And you guys are literally camping outside the raid circle, giving demands to people to drop their weapons, it's not making any sense to me tbh
If what you are saying was true everyone will start to camp/rob outside the circle instead of entering the actual event

maximosw

Player
Player
I guess when you all gather 30 people outside the circle and then go in knowing the circle perimeter is behind you and the LEO cant shoot at you is perfectly normal too. Such a high level of rp for citizens to gather around while law enforcement is in active combat in less than 10 meters from you. By the way, 1.2 is for ooc events because there is a time set and you know it will happen. Black Market and gang raids are not predetermined like those ooc events. Otherwise, we will get everyone that was at the market for 1.3 It is forbidden to enter the event area before the event starts. Also keep talking while you are dead and calling people retards that will get you far in life. Also, you did not get robbed you simply died as did all the other criminals committing crimes at the ghetto during our overwatch. Also, the person that was shooting before you climbed the ladder was very much dead, there was no gunfight, especially looking at your pov. Fear RP applies to you since you are not in a gang or at least wearing the colors of one. You should not even approach armed soldiers with a gun out it is unrealistic.

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Upon reviewing the Evidence, I have decided to Reject this report.
As Black market raids are unexpected ( And see by taking it as irl example say 4-6 officers are standing somewhere and you go with holding a gun alone probably they will speak you to put your guns down).Whereas, Id:- 82974 will get the punishment for Gen rule 6.6 as he looted your gun during a gunfight.​

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Report Re-opened

Please clarify that how did you know it was a black market raid, as in the other forum you said you cant even see the circle and now in this forum you are stating you were attending the raid.... I mean even if you attended you couldnt see the circle and may have ended up shooting outside the event circle.

Coming to your POV, I don't see NG doing anything wrong, realistically or RPly in this case, you cant expect LEO to let go people who are carrying guns in front of them, you were clearly holding a revolver and were given enough time to comply with their order, but you didnt and were instead asking them "are you robbing?"

Coming to event rule 1.2, as Vansh already told, BM raids are not scheduled for specific time each day, it can happen anytime, anyday. So event rule 1.2 will not be valid in this case

YOU HAVE 6 HOURS TO RESPOND OR PROVIDE DETAILS AND EXTENDED POV IF YOU THINK I'M MISSING SOMETHING

dpatel

Player
Player
Firstly thank you Xavier for re-opening the thread
Here is a part showing it was a BM raid
(unofficial families can't see the circle from outside)
I agree with your second point that they can give me demands if they see weapons on me RPly and can process me further for failure to comply as I didn't complied with their demands
Lastly, if we take it as practical BM raids are unexpected and event rule doesn't apply to it here is what can happen in such cases
• players can kill Leos from a distance after noticing them inside ghetto (as some part of the circle is in ghetto) and he will be violating Event rule 1.11 as its just Leos roaming in ghetto from his point of view. Like, I am coming towered BM I saw a Leos in ghetto and killed him as I don't know there is a BM raid going on
• Gangs can start robbing Leos if the see any Leos outside the circle (in ghetto obviously). If we take an example the street where I came from IMAGE01 there is a Leo over there so I will start robbing him next to the event circle if event rule 1.2 don't apply for black market raid and both sides state and crime can abuse it (Leos by arresting players before they enter the circle and gangs by killing/robbing them outside the circle) and it can result in a not enjoyable RP as both sides are abusing Event rule 1.2
• here is a similar situation (IMAGE02 and IMAGE03) here is what happened with one of my friend, there was a Leo next to black-market raid in ghetto and my friend killed him and got a punishment for event rule 1.11 when both gangster and Leo were out side the circle and were also in ghetto (sit was old so he dont have the pov but here is chat that clarifies the situation)

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
I dont see the POV which is stated in IMAGE02 and IMAGE03
And I dont get it why you are talking about gangs robbing leo in ghetto
Decision stays, NG didnt break rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom