Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Moses malone
Administrators nickname
Zack_Lynch
Date
Jun 29, 2021
Time
7:30 AM
Proofs
https://streamable.com/w5xfo7 https://medal.tv/clips/3PROPAVS063-m/d1337l9peAzg https://medal.tv/clips/3PRKOYEZ5yD4e/d1337wNxzQbk

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Hello admins,

I have posted my complaint about ID : 210 and ID: 716 on the mentioned thread of 3445. I think that the outcome of the decision is unfair as I have posted enough evidence to show that ID: 210 has violated a number of rules yet he did not get any punishment to him.

1) He FailRP as he refused to put his hands up and even ran and took his guns out away despite being held at gun point by more then 5 people which can clearly be shown in the video.
2) Revenge Killing - Prior to this incident, he DM'ed my family as i mentioned but we have no evidence of this. After we came and killed him and he was mercy killed by ID: 716 (guy in pink car). He came back for a second time which I have also posted on my thread the part where he came back to kill us.
3) I would also mention that they are Provoking (Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them) by constantly coming to our family house and opening fire on us or showing Unrealistic Behavior( Actions that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay (RP) experience of other players are considered as Non-roleplay). I mean the pink car is surely showing unrealistic driving isn't it?

On another note, I have been punished for FailRP for providing my perspective yet the perpetrators got off scot free. I am unware that I am unable to search with a gun out. So i do apologise for this. I do know that you cannot revive or rob with gun out because there are animations for those two whereas searching is like "instant". I even called a god to the scence and after he told them that they can be robbed. They refused to get rob clearly because they have so much to lose.

Please look into this and met out fair punishments to ALL players. My jail term would probably be served but if you all deem that what I did as failRP then I do accept it and will learn from that mistake. Otherwise I hope my records can be cleared, as I have always tried to follow the rules strictly.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Player ID 210 will get a warning. 716 won't get a warning​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom