Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Corin Vybe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2023
Time of violation
9:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IsAKfEveqyA

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
First of all they are not supposed to Rob the store if they are not ready and asking time to get their shits together, we obviously have other work to do as a LEO, But they decide to keep stalling(85301) , There is a possibility they are making up ta hostage of their own, Scripting the hostage.

Secondly, when they have 2 or more guns pointed at them, they just keep running, show no fear for life, violation of FearRP(32575 and 71539) and RDM(71539) as he was clearly not able to count 5 whole seconds, didn't show fear for life still shooting at us, and then Being toxic, as far as I know this server doesn't accept toxicity.

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
First of all they are not supposed to Rob the store if they are not ready and asking time to get their shits together, we obviously have other work to do as a LEO, But they decide to keep stalling(85301) , There is a possibility they are making up ta hostage of their own, Scripting the hostage.

Secondly, when they have 2 or more guns pointed at them, they just keep running, show no fear for life, violation of FearRP(32575 and 71539) and RDM(71539) as he was clearly not able to count 5 whole seconds, didn't show fear for life still shooting at us, and then Being toxic, as far as I know this server doesn't accept toxicity.
bro go read the rules i was pointing at u first there was no point of fear rp u also shooted me then its count ad deathmatching

Tommy Shikaari

Player
Player
About the stalling thingy that you wrote, next time I wont give you time to gather up, ok?? If u dont come for negotiation in under 10seconds of you joining the store robbery, will kill the hostage. Ty for this confirmation.
And the thing that we wanted some time is because your fellow fellow officer crashed, pls take some information before pointing someone out. Such a forum warrior

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
About the stalling thingy that you wrote, next time I wont give you time to gather up, ok?? If u dont come for negotiation in under 10seconds of you joining the store robbery, will kill the hostage. Ty for this confirmation.
And the thing that we wanted some time is because your fellow fellow officer crashed, pls take some information before pointing someone out. Such a forum warrior
Looks like somebody is not getting justice, anyways, You are also not invited here so you are free to leave

Tommy Shikaari

Player
Player
And what about you coming back to us when we giving demands to go back? FearRP - 00:30
Launching drone without commands. PG - 1:09
Going inside the store with drone.(you came back because a guy was coming outside from the store) PG - 1:13
You went back up the second time when u had gun pointed at you. FearRP - 3:22
Which leads to FailRP, dont close the forum, ty

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
And what about you coming back to us when we giving demands to go back? FearRP - 00:30
Launching drone without commands. PG - 1:09
Going inside the store with drone.(you came back because a guy was coming outside from the store) PG - 1:13
You went back up the second time when u had gun pointed at you. FearRP - 3:22
Which leads to FailRP, dont close the forum, ty
I think maybe you have problem understanding English, nvm happens when you can't accept your mistake.

Also for the record I am not pussies like you all, I am not closing it, I have tendency to accept what I do, You all don't can't accept your mistakes is your problem.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
And for drone, its tucked in my vest so I can just Pop it off anytime when I need its help

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
And for drone, its tucked in my vest so I can just Pop it off anytime when I need its help
Don't cry baby nice pg and death matching and your officer only told to shoot them how are in the roof ask the negotiation officer fast

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Don't cry baby nice pg and death matching and your officer only told to shoot them how are in the roof ask the negotiation officer fast
Learn English please, Maybe you didn't understand when I said you are not invited to my forum until Admin asks you to

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 32575 will receive a punishment for Fear RP
When Some one Pointing, You Should Fear For Your Life
However...
ID 87951 Will Receive Punishment for PG
You Should Follow RP Commands Before Launching Drone
During a Store Robbery Without a Hostage Demands Can't Be Given ( From Gang Side )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom