Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benn Grand
Administrators nickname
Raymond Bishop
Date
Mar 21, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Gepna Mina

Mogus sus
Player
Dear Admins and Curators of EN3 and the Grand project,

Im appealing for my unlawful action of GR 1.8 and want to state that the steps I have done were not meant to hurt the server policies and that I consider myself guilty and would like on behalf of you guys (staff team) a second chance as I didn’t at the time think that my actions (moving 820k to my twink ) where going against project rules. I would like that my twink to be banned as I feel like I couldn’t be trusted and it's the best for me and the project that I am not to be in possession of a Twink as it will be good and will reduce the possible rule breaks I could have possibly committed if I did so. In addition, I would like for you guys again (the staff team) that you have the heart to have some mercy on my main and not contemplate the thought of wiping my account as I have not used my twink to gain any value or assets to my main account in any way shape or form.
I felt gutted and felt a sense of shame. And if I was given a second chance I will 100% reassured that a mistake similar to this will never happen and I would look closely at the server rules and make sure to ask an administrator before doing an action I'm not sure of.

Thank you for reading this message and I hope you have a great day.

Sincerely, Benn Grand | ID:27512

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Only Main account will be Unbanned and Wiped, Twink will Remain banned and you wont be allowed to Own a second account, Be careful and make sure to Follow the Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom