Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
marks jason
Suspect ID
27148 . 1177 . 9383
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2021
Time of violation
8:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pr_f8z2iG98

mr jason

Player
Player
they forced me to do pushups after i complied to them
1.13 . It is forbidden to force people into doing animations exceptions are raising hands/getting on knees(only for cops) | Warn

thunder

Player
Player
I really apologize for this whole situation, I was away for 14 days and didn't see the new rule that Mazhor added. I fully agree and support this new rule because myself was a victim of the push up trend that was going on 2 weeks ago I would have never done this to anyone if I knew there was a rule implied. The admin who will take a look at this report please give me the benefit of the doubt that I didn't know about this new rule. I never received any warning throughout my play time so if you could just give me a break this one time and send me to demorgan for not updating my rule knowledge before coming back I would really appreciate that.

mr jason

Player
Player
I really apologize for this whole situation, I was away for 14 days and didn't see the new rule that Mazhor added. I fully agree and support this new rule because myself was a victim of the push up trend that was going on 2 weeks ago I would have never done this to anyone if I knew there was a rule implied. The admin who will take a look at this report please give me the benefit of the doubt that I didn't know about this new rule. I never received any warning throughout my play time so if you could just give me a break this one time and send me to demorgan for not updating my rule knowledge before coming back I would really appreciate that.
no no no uk the rules bro u just told me u know that we cant force to do sex animation but u can do pushups

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • IDs will receive a punishment for 1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom