Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boyy

Just Smile Have A Nice Time
Player
1. Your name IRL Danny Riches
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)i am mainly active during 4:30PM-10PM
5. Average online per day 5-6hrs
6. Your Discord Danny Boyy#4583
7. Your Nickname Danny Boyy
8. Your ID 196272
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to become and admin to help the people who needs help with certain things if i can help i have also been on the server for a long time now and i want to change up my play style and get involved with more serious stuff than doing rp all the time
2. What are your strengths? i can get people to listen if they are doing fear-rp etc im very persuasive i also know how to be strict with people when needed as i sometimes have to get strict with my family i also listen to what needs to be said and give my opinion of the story
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? when i am very under pressure for example if a huge decision is left in my hands for me to deal with and solve it i would feel pressured incase i do something wrong
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i would be ready to leave the rp life as i mainly just rome about with my family and chill with friends and only really take part in raids etc
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) if i owned a business i would sell it immediately but i dont have the money to have a business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? no their is not really any irl situations happening right now to stop me from playing on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom